Is there a chance we might get a pve and pvp server merge soon like EU?

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

do a search on your question as this gets asked each and every month and the answer is always no , other wise they might as well just close the game as this move will end up the death as it fixes nothing like the previous times and then you can go play on EU

• I'm definitely not aware of any discussion related to doing this, nor any particular pressure to do so. Keep in mind that EU merged those two servers, but they still have three servers in total (for the different languages) -- it was just merging their two EN servers together so they have three in all (merging from 4 to 3). We don't have servers split by language, so we have the split by PvE and PvP.

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited September 6

@UsagiFF said:
    Merges have never fixed anything as tisnotme said.

If EME wants to completely kill TERA for good then go ahead and make a merge. You will see how half of the population will leave after getting a bitter taste for losing characters, cash shop stuff, character names, guild names and probably even inventory stuff.

Complete bollocks you only focus on the bad side. It's now much easier for me to find people for my LFG on Mystel. I used to play on Ascension valley with extremely low population and was it very hard to find people for your runs everyone kept going to TR/MT. I had to ask people from TR/MT to sync-que because they transfered from dying server and I'm not gonna pay server transfer for all my 10 geared characters. Luckily it got Merged with TR in the end. For people losing characters that's completely on EME side by not offering solutions.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

so its complete bollocks coz its helped a small hand full find groups for instances
    well seeing thats worked soooooo well in the past we have had to do it for this small group a few times now and in so has also caused other problems as well
    so no its not the answer to the problem

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited September 6

@tisnotme said:
    so its complete bollocks coz its helped a small hand full find groups for instances
    well seeing thats worked soooooo well in the past we have had to do it for this small group a few times now and in so has also caused other problems as well
    so no its not the answer to the problem

It's complete bollocks because you said it didn't fix anything but you just answered your own question and made it invalid. As I said completely on EME side by not offering good solution to lost characters but just went along with it.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6

it didnt fix any thing for me and others so no it didnt fix anything
    and for them it did it was a short lived fix a band aid solution at best untill it was needed to re fix what it was supposed to fix in the first place but didnt so thats not a fix
    and in implementing this type of "fix" it caused more problems that were worth the temp fix for the few it did help

so no it wasnt a fix and was total (in your terms) bollocks
    and being such a good fix for you your now on the EU server Mystel so the improvements that you call a fix kept you here well

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited September 6

@tisnotme said:
    it didnt fix any thing for me and others so no it didnt fix anything
    and for them it did it was a short lived fix a band aid solution at best untill it was needed to re fix what it was supposed to fix in the first place but didnt so thats not a fix
    and in implementing this type of "fix" it caused more problems that were worth the temp fix for the few it did help

so no it wasnt a fix and was total (in your terms) bollocks
    and being such a good fix for you your now on the EU server Mystel so the improvements that you call a fix kept you here well

Are you to stupid to understand or extremely selfish? If it didn't fix anything for you doesn't mean it didn't fix for others either. It helped many people that are struggling finding other player to play with. It's bollocks because you said it didn't fix anything but then you said it helped small hand of people ?? it did fix exactly what i'm trying to get into your thick skull and I already explained the situation what was happening in AV.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

ok so are you stupid . and its obvious your are selfish as wanting this patch up to fix your independent problem
    we have 1 pvp server and 1 pve so who do you up set ? as you wont be able to have both on one server ?
    so youll loss people here and if you think you wont you are stupid
    also with the way things have ended there are a large amount of players that have alts on both so merging both sets of alts to the same server doent create more players but will p!ss them that loos their stuffs in the merge equalizing less players again but thats ok coz you selfish little group that cant find LFG's time and time again
    and then theres the server increase instability due to dumping more each time on to a small server
    but you big brain smarts tells you its worked so well each of the 4 previous times theyve done this just to help criers like you that cant find LFG's and you call others selfish

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, a server merge won't fix TERA in it's current state.

• Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, there's no plan for a server, and the situation in EU merging from 4 servers to 3 is a bit different from what it would be for us merging from 2 to 1. So anyway, if plans change, will be sure to let everyone know.

This discussion has been closed.