[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera server Down 8h20PM - PC

Good evening,

Some strange: The server Velika - PC is down tonight, yet the maintenance is over for several hours already, only the console servers are in ON
Someone has an answer?

Thx you
Chizu

Comments

• This is normal if you've played Tera over the years. Nothing to see here really.

• I do not understand your answer.
    I'm in France, so for me it's the evening here, maintenance said it was in the morning ...

• PC maintenance is currently 32 mins passed the time it was supposed to be up. As of this post.
    I've played Tera actively for 4 years now and I can say that most of the time with long maintenance they always go over the said time.
    We currently have no idea when it will be up since it's over due now. Best to keep trying every so often.

• Theres a link at the top of this page to the maintenance notes. They have now extended it by 2 hours. Simple 3 hr maint now is at LEAST 5 hours.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Gonna have to start work without my morning and afternoon fix. I can feel the tension and anxiety already building.

• Remember now "the longer the maintenance the more screw ups"

• @Alycee said:
    Good evening,

Some strange: The server Velika - PC is down tonight, yet the maintenance is over for several hours already, only the console servers are in ON
    Someone has an answer?

Thx you
    Chizu

Remember to always check the maintenance thread to see if it was extended. Which it was for two additional hours.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/32103/pc-tera-maintenance-updates#latest

• @Alycee said:
    I do not understand your answer.
    I'm in France, so for me it's the evening here, maintenance said it was in the morning ...

8AM Pacific Time so technically it is morning there. Always count -9 hours from your current time :)

• @Alycee said:
    Good evening,

Someone has an answer?

Thx you
    Chizu

You must have seen the server maintenance message being over in the EU tera discord. The game is currently under maintenance and updates will be posted in the forum thread. The discord for NA tera PC is the EnMasse discord which you can join through this link https://discord.gg/qazrX49.

• Well, make that 6 hours.

• Calm down people! Everyone knows that when Eme promises 3 hours of maintenance, Eme really meant 9 hours. They work according to Martian time. :s By the way, all this time for three minor modifications and AGAIN "strongboxkeys event" Omg. :s

• Servers are down, they're working on the issue... That's all the info I've found on the forums. Might have to find the Tera Discord one of these days. I hear they post betting info on there than they do on forums these days.

• @ChakNense said:
    Calm down people! Everyone knows that when Eme promises 3 hours of maintenance, Eme really meant 9 hours. They work according to Martian time. :s By the way, all this time for three minor modifications and AGAIN "strongboxkeys event" Omg. :s

Anyone know what the jackpots will be? Wondering if to sell my keys or use.

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

@Concepcion30 said:

@ChakNense said:
    Calm down people! Everyone knows that when Eme promises 3 hours of maintenance, Eme really meant 9 hours. They work according to Martian time. :s By the way, all this time for three minor modifications and AGAIN "strongboxkeys event" Omg. :s

Anyone know what the jackpots will be? Wondering if to sell my keys or use.

They're listed here:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/this-week-in-tera-september-9-15

Flying Skill: Urvog (Exclusive blue version of the Pteryx phoenix mount, with the Blazing Aura II and Phoenix Aura II passive skills.)
    Crafter's Cure ×20
    Metamorphic Emblem Chest ×200
    Golden Talents ×6,000
    Silver Talents ×6,000
    Diamond ×15
    Skill Advancement Scroll I x1,000

• set back another hour now making it 7 hours. These guys could %$#@ up a wet dream.