[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera server Down 8h20PM - PC

Comments

• I don't know what to say about mEmE anymore. Every Tuesday is an old and ready joke. Lalala :#

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@ChakNense said:
    They work according to Martian time.

Psst... A Martian day is only 37 minutes longer than an Earth day.

• This is getting ludicrous, It the fixes don't work, roll them back and try again another day. Don't ask us to waste our time, and plan on compensating us for this delay.

• ChakNenseChakNense ✭✭
    edited September 10

@TJKat disse:

@ChakNense said:
    They work according to Martian time.

Psst... A Martian day is only 37 minutes longer than an Earth day.

Psst ... Sarcasm doesn't need logic or fundamentals. The intention was not to differentiate schedules between planets, but okay, who understood this way. Next time I'll pick another planet outside our solar system, so maybe they can understand the joke. Haha. B)

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@ChakNense said:
    Psst ... Sarcasm doesn't need logic or fundamentals. The intention was not to differentiate schedules between planets, but okay, who understood this way. Next time I'll pick another planet outside our solar system, so maybe they can understand the joke. Haha. B)

You can be silly, I can be silly too.

• It is strange, this is not what I considered to be a major patch, yet we'll be lucky if servers are up by 6pm eastern, which is terrible for those on the east coast that want to get anything done today.

• I quit playing TERA for a fair few years because of this crap, and it looks like nothing has changed. This time I learned. Don't spend any money on this game until you know if they still have all the same problems they had before and well; they do so no funds from here.

• this is just life grown ups know that sometimes things cant go your way and [filtered] occassionally breaks down lol

• @violet123 said:
    this is just life grown ups know that sometimes things cant go your way and [filtered] occassionally breaks down lol

Yeah, in this case it seems things did break down. :/ Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

@violet123 said:
    this is just life grown ups know that sometimes things cant go your way and [filtered] occassionally breaks down lol

When "occassionally" (sic) turns into "a weekly event that's been happening for several years", there might be a problem.

• No patch,no additonal add-on,just normal maint,but need extras n extras of 1hrs and now no more updates due to shamefulness?

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭

It literally has only been 4 minutes...what is your problem? lmao. Go outside, read a book or something.

• @Naru2008 said:
    It literally has only been 4 minutes...what is your problem? lmao. Go outside, read a book or something.

It has been 7 hours, 4 hours past when it was supposed to be done.

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10

@Eli3006 said:

@Naru2008 said:

It has been 7 hours, 4 hours past when it was supposed to be done.

Thanks for completely missing my point, eskettit. You just played yourself.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Zzzzzzzzzz