Tera server Down 8h20PM - PC

Comments

• @Naru2008 said:

@Eli3006 said:

@Naru2008 said:
    It literally has only been 4 minutes...what is your problem? lmao. Go outside, read a book or something.

It has been 7 hours, 4 hours past when it was supposed to be done.

Thanks for completely missing my point, eskettit. You just played yourself.

You had a point?

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Now extended to 5pdt, like wtf are they doing?

• 2 more hours that is plenty of time to download and start a different game. Any suggestions?

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

@Elinu1 said:

They are doing mEME stuff, as per usual. What made you think they would stick to their maintenance scheduled time? they never do anymore, is always 1 or 2 hours more.

• TOTAL LOSS of a WHOLE day at this point. BET we get NOTHING from these FOOLS for this either.

• @Elinu1 said:

Honestly, trying to fix the problem. KT is up at the moment, but VK is still down while they try to fix it.

• hahaha it just gets worse, came back to game after 4 years, took 4 hrs to download, logged in today to get the most extreme case of deja vu, nothing has changed, incompetant inept and lack of useable info., may as well come back tomorrow :)

• Jeez i don't know what to say but if people cannot use patience then go do something else something like REAL LIFE lol The game will be back when it's back, not that we have any choice but to wait anyway. Power to all the Federation FOOLS!!!! ( sarcasm)

• TBH this sort of issue is COMMON in ALL the long term rpgs
    Every time they add some new code ,there can be a stagger on effect from a piece of code 5 yrs back
    The 5 Yrs i played Asherons Call,this sort of issue was actually even more compounded than whats happening here
    Asherons had WEEKLY patches...usually from content added after the weekly dev chats we had ,where players could suggest changes to game

Go do the well needed house work...catch some vitamen D rays
    Hell, go visit a REAL person
    and get over all this millenial whing

• Gimme compensation and i'll hold the revolution!

• @F7DYWGCF5P said:
    TBH this sort of issue is COMMON in ALL the long term rpgs
    Every time they add some new code ,there can be a stagger on effect from a piece of code 5 yrs back
    The 5 Yrs i played Asherons Call,this sort of issue was actually even more compounded than whats happening here
    Asherons had WEEKLY patches...usually from content added after the weekly dev chats we had ,where players could suggest changes to game

Well "GOOD" game companies TEST there new content on NON-LIVE servers BEFORE adding to LIVE versions. That way they KNOW shlt will work when they add it. IJS

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

@F7DYWGCF5P said:
    TBH this sort of issue is COMMON in ALL the long term rpgs

Is it really too much to ask that something works when it's supposed to, just once? And from the sounds of it, Asheron's Call was just as mismanaged and poorly optimized as TERA.

The odd hiccup here and there? Sure, it happens. But this has been almost a weekly thing for literal years - someone somewhere should've been able to go "Hey, I figured out what's wrong! I'll get to work fixing it!" (cough_scarf/cape glitch_cough).

• its obviously not the content but a problem with getting velika server started as kaitor is goin now with said content lol