[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera server Down 8h20PM - PC

12346»

Comments

• violet123violet123 ✭✭
    edited September 11

talking salty is all they got when they cant erotic role play in velika all day lol

• you know if they "fire them" there will be no one to work on the game at all so then the game would just stay down and you couldnt play it ... and they are giving a compensation for how long its been down ... i mean they didnt even have to do that they could just say [filtered] U and keep it down longer

• well its still not up and no news on maint thread so IDK whats going on.

• the server status page now says its up so go have fun

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭
    edited September 11

Life is filled with unexpected things that go wrong, delay us, etc. You can't control everything, all you can do is accept the curve ball with grace and carry on. Did I want to play this afternoon...sure. Was I upset that I couldn't...nope not at all. Things happen.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11

@J4M57397WA said:
    defend them all you want to this is what they have done time and time again break content get rid of it replace with what they put together long down times for simple up dates over and over and over again getting old fire them.

@Rox said:
    PvE Server will come back up shortly.

We have decided on the following for compensation, which will be sent out to anyone who logs in from now until September 12 0700 UTC.
    1x Adventure Coin 400
    1x Adventure Coin 800
    1x TERA Rewards Loot Box 3

edit: Once per account, not per server.

Quite the slap in the face with that compensation there. I guess only dungeon runners deserve to be compensated. Lets hope those reward boxes are at least something. Crossing fingers.

Now that I think about it, I don't think even dungeon runners would see that as much compensation as far as the Adventure Coins go.

• @Christin said:

@J4M57397WA said:
    defend them all you want to this is what they have done time and time again break content get rid of it replace with what they put together long down times for simple up dates over and over and over again getting old fire them.

@Rox said:

We have decided on the following for compensation, which will be sent out to anyone who logs in from now until September 12 0700 UTC.
    1x Adventure Coin 400
    1x Adventure Coin 800

Quite the slap in the face with that compensation there. I guess only dungeon runners deserve to be compensated. Lets hope those reward boxes are at least something. Crossing fingers.

Now that I think about it, I don't think even dungeon runners would see that as much compensation as far as the Adventure Coins go.

No matter what they give as compensation, some people won't be happy. If you have suggestions on what should be given, by all means...

The TERA Rewards Loot Box gives a certain amount of TERA Reward Credits (probably enough to get some keys on the Emporium).

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@Rox said:

1x Adventure Coin 400
    1x Adventure Coin 800

Um, I just got another set of compensation emails. Not sure if that was on purpose or a mistake, but Thanks!