[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Error fff0:0000

I've tried everything to fix this error. I don't even know what this error means, and nothing shows up when I Google it. Basically what happens is whenever I launch TERA, the game crashes right before the character select screen shows up. Like, not even a few seconds into the blue tunnel sequence and BAM! It crashes. I've uninstalled the client itself, deleted any residual files, and reinstalled, several times, only for the same thing to happen. In desperation, I tried out the Steam client, yet the issues happened again! Yes I restarted my computer after each fresh uninstall/reinstall, and I am at a loss on what else to do in order to resolve this issue. I cannot afford to factory reset my computer nor do am I able to afford buying a new partition, etc. so that is out of the question. I'm at my wit's end here! Please help me! 💔

«13

Comments

  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

    Might like to write a support ticket describing the issue.

  • Well it looks like this is now affecting me. Take one of my working characters, exit the capital city, warp into ANY zone and...

    FFF0:0000

  • SunsetblvdSunsetblvd ✭✭
    edited September 2019

    I know this thread is from a couple months ago, but did you guys get it fixed? I just got this error like out of nowhere. Tera was working for me just last night and this morning when I tried to log in and "BAM" got this error, fff0:0000. I will probably end up writing a ticket but I thought I'd ask here first to see if you guys got it fixed and if you did how did you fix it? I recently installed a couple accumulative windows 10 updates through Windows update (KB4572941 & KB4511555). Thou Tera was working fine after I installed the updates atleast for about a day or two. My PC specs: I7-7700K, 32 Gig of DDR4 Memory, RTX 2070 (running on the latest Geforce drivers). Windows 10 pro 64bit. I did game repair a few times and didn't fix it.

  • how to fix it?
    I have the same problem here since yesterday

  • I had a similar error but which was Error Code:0000 0000 so it usually happens when i first run Tera each day and all i do is click ok and run game again and it works after that.

  • timatworktimatwork
    edited September 2019

    I posted this same error and sent a ticket in as well. Support asked me to troubleshoot which didnt work. I tried everyhing else like port forwarding, firewall, etc and no go. I just got a reply from LHJA9KTL5N and tried what he did and it worked. No harm giving it a try and hope it works for you! Thanks to LHJA9KTL5N for his suggestion. Just go to Windows update and check the history to see if an Update (KB4515384) was installed. I then uninstalled this (KB4515384) update only and rebooted my PC. Tera could work after this!

    @LHJA9KTL5N said:
    Hello! It happen to me too, the same day after the mainteinance I was able to play normally, but when i turn off and on my pc, the launcher stop working. I checked the Windows actualizations, and 1 was installed in 10 sept and 4 the 11 of september. I Unninstalled the last (KB4515384) and the game finally works!

  • @timatwork said:
    I posted this same error and sent a ticket in as well. Support asked me to troubleshoot which didnt work. I tried everyhing else like port forwarding, firewall, etc and no go. I just got a reply from LHJA9KTL5N and tried what he did and it worked. No harm giving it a try and hope it works for you! Thanks to LHJA9KTL5N for his suggestion. Just go to Windows update and check the history to see if an Update (KB4515384) was installed. I then uninstalled this (KB4515384) update only and rebooted my PC. Tera could work after this!

    @LHJA9KTL5N said:
    Hello! It happen to me too, the same day after the mainteinance I was able to play normally, but when i turn off and on my pc, the launcher stop working. I checked the Windows actualizations, and 1 was installed in 10 sept and 4 the 11 of september. I Unninstalled the last (KB4515384) and the game finally works!

    how do you uninstalled that? windows doesnt let me..

  • Im on Windows 10 and goto Settings - Update & Security - Windows Update. Click on ' View Update History' and it will show you the last few updates done. See if you have the ' Cumulative Update KB4515384). On that same page, right on top you should have ' Uninstall Updates'. Click on that and a new window appears with recent updates. Find the KB4515384 and Uninstall it. Reboot PC.

    Either way, in your Control Panel, look for Windows Updates and you should be able to get into that.

  • @timatwork said:
    Im on Windows 10 and goto Settings - Update & Security - Windows Update. Click on ' View Update History' and it will show you the last few updates done. See if you have the ' Cumulative Update KB4515384). On that same page, right on top you should have ' Uninstall Updates'. Click on that and a new window appears with recent updates. Find the KB4515384 and Uninstall it. Reboot PC.

    Either way, in your Control Panel, look for Windows Updates and you should be able to get into that.

    doesnt let me uninstall that update, even using CMD.. what windows are u using pro or home?

  • timatworktimatwork
    edited September 2019

    Im using windows 10 Home.
    What do you have?
    If you select 'View Update History' there is a list of Drivers and Updates installed recently. Right on top there is 'Uninstall Updates' in text
    Maybe do a search online on how to uninstall Windows Updates for your OS.

  • edited September 2019

    What's funny is that after about a week or so of me making this thread, the game started working for me again after reinstalling it for the umpteenth time and giving myself a small break from the game to cool off ...

    Only for this damn problem to repeat itself not too long ago today! If there is ever a surefire way to stress me out and make me lose any motivation to remain faithful to TERA, it would be this vicious cycle that keeps repeating itself for no reason. I'm never going to quit TERA, since it's my baby and I love it to death (so much so that I am willing to die along with it once it eventually kicks the bucket) but I'm allowed to be angry about this issue, especially when the devs do nothing to solve it!

    Time for me to reinstall everything yet again. Rinse, wash, and repeat. Sigh ...

  • @timatwork said:
    Im using windows 10 Home.
    What do you have?
    If you select 'View Update History' there is a list of Drivers and Updates installed recently. Right on top there is 'Uninstall Updates' in text
    Maybe do a search online on how to uninstall Windows Updates for your OS.

    wont let me uninstall the update.... i just reinstalled windows and tera again, and today i see the damn update for windows (KB4515384) [filtered] again.. wtf.. how?? if have update disable.....

  • For me one of the best ways to secure a smooth update for tera is to have more than 60 GB of free space in the drive where the game is installed.

  • I have the same error. I uninstalled the Cumulative Update KB4515384 and it worked for one day but when I turned on my PC the next day the error poped up again. Now windows says I installed the update but when I see the list of installed updates it does't appear. Please, if someone knows how to solve it, post the answer.

  • helppppppp

Sign In or Register to comment.