[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I got a gold partner , what do i do now ?

Reasons i ask ::

1) i have an old account. I had a LOT of pets when partner system dropped.
I combined them all at lvl 1 .... wasted a lot of good pets.

2) of all the partners i sacrificed to my GREEN partner, i never once checked their rarity...
i was dumb, i didnt know partner rarity was a thing.
could i have sacrificed a blue partner to upgrade my green one at some point ? Probably.

In short, i don't wanna fkup again x.x ..... how do i proceed from here ? Is there something i should know before i feed green partners to level my golden one ?
Like maybe increase its fellowship before i lvl or something like that ?

https://i.imgur.com/OQ1LzsA.jpg

pls hlp.

Comments

• dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭

Always Combine Pets when they are level 10 to get a Companion(100% Chance) you probably know that by now.
    for ur question,no the fellowship doesnt matter just feed green/blue companions to ur superior companion and pray to god to get 18+ power Good Luck!.

• @dragonmu12 said:
    Always Combine Pets when they are level 10 to get a Companion(100% Chance) you probably know that by now.
    for ur question,no the fellowship doesnt matter just feed green/blue companions to ur superior companion and pray to god to get 18+ power Good Luck!.

thanks... now i get why they call it a pure p2w system

That gold pet is at grade 4 currently, and my green pet gave me more power at when it was at grade 4 than this one does.
    at this rate, the gold pet could very well give me much less power than my green one at grade 10.

good thing i didn't spend real money .. but man , what a system.

There was some noise about the partner system a while back, and i didn't understand it, but i do now. Guess it won't be so problematic if partners didnt have the potential to give a HUGE boost in dps to their owners.

• dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭

yea its pure rng.. and the only fast way to get pets its from the Companion loot box.. Legacy Essence is so hard to get and you need 10 of them.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Many of us have simply given up on this partner system. It was cute when it came out but got old really fast. The passive skills are really a joke even if you get level III ones, so really the main thing they are good for is the power. The green, blue and gold just means you get like a +1 power boost and that is literally it. So a pet at +8 blue would be +9 if green and +10 if gold. I might have a bit of the details mixed up, but that is essentially how it goes. You gotta waste so many pets to get a high fellowship and pretty sure that just extends the time of the buffs.

• yeah, quite a let down. With the investment needed,I assumed (wrongly obviously) that every grade the pet gets, will be at the very least a +1 power and a time increase.