[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Looks like i'm not getting that 25/25 for this one.

Comments

• BallistixzBallistixz ✭✭
    edited October 2019

this is whats making me want to quit again and starting to make me regret getting elite. instance MMing has ALWAYS been a problem in this game for years. best way to make money and get mats is to do dungeons, but you cant get into dungeons so you just stay broke... im going to keep playing tho because i do want to enjoy this game and improve my reaper.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

Instance match has been difficult for dps for years.
    Usually a fast queue with a healer/tank.

• I would recommend checking the LFG section in-game (Y key). That's how I was able to find a group to run with last night for KNX. Slowly convincing my guild to start hosting runs for KNX.

KNX (2019-10-09)
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭

Most people exit and restart the matching after 20 minutes due to it often glitching. I know I've been stuck for 30 minutes, dropped the matchmaking started again and got instant pops.

• @MidokuPasta said:
    Most people exit and restart the matching after 20 minutes due to it often glitching. I know I've been stuck for 30 minutes, dropped the matchmaking started again and got instant pops.

oh , will definitely try this.
    i IM over 95% of the time since i work from home. tera on second monitor fishing or Instance matching one dungeon. Didn't know it glitches like that.

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭

@Fanfreya said:

@MidokuPasta said:

oh , will definitely try this.
    i IM over 95% of the time since i work from home. tera on second monitor fishing or Instance matching one dungeon. Didn't know it glitches like that.

Oh yeah big time. I've had it happen more than a few times BGS included. Started letting it max out around 30 if nothing pops I close out and try again usually resulting in an instant pop.