You got Problems

1. Crafting = don't know who's idea it was to make crafting starting at 65.They need to be slapped ...hard. Crafting is a past time to relax and get away from the grinding.
  2. Channels/Layers = every area, every spot needs 10 , don't care how many are in area 10 channels.
  3. This new Card system is fine but...A. Lower the kill count or add more mobs to area with 25 sec re spawn time.B. Need to give better detail on how to collect the cards points, example click on a card and it gives a detail info on where to go, what to kill, what area, what dungeon.C. 95% of cards are level 68 + , if it starts at level 11 then make cards every 15 levels if not it's a race to 68+ and players don't enjoy going from area to area.
  4. Elite status = rewards are a joke once you hit max level what good is it ? Elite needs to to offer 4 character slots, 400 emp a month ( not this log in 15 a day crap), free random pity chest a day, 1 store Loot Box a month,5 inventory slots, 1 bonus bank slot.Keep in mind if you drop Elite then all this is taken away no "oh you can keep this and this but lose this and that.
  5. Fishing = afk fishing is a joke.Sure makes your online stats look good to the investors but poor player activity.
  6. Bank = need a personal and Shared bank
  7. Dungeons = set level sure to open up but give the option if higher level to set the level later.Some players may like running a dungeon for the past level and want to run again at a higher level.This will cause players to group more and enjoy dungeons a better.
  8. Flight manager = stop with the taking 2 - 4 mins to land and flt through the damn portal.SWIFT TRAVEL !!!!
  9. Class stance for Healers and Tanks. Every MMO out there has this. You lack healers and tanks in the game do to the hard time they have leveling Solo.Respec the tanks and healers so they can Solo instead of having to wait 30 mins to an hour and 45 mins to group in a dungeon.
  10. Mobs = If you are 10 levels over then mobs should not even remotely look your way.
    11.Information = For God sake get team members with intelligent,hard core players and make a good wiki site for the game with detailed information.if need be go to https://lotro-wiki.com/ and look how they have done things. Someone that has never played the game can read up on everything they need to know.they say Knowledge is power yes but Knowledge of the game to the players is money in your pocket.
    Fix these and you might draw in more players.The combat skills are fine it's the little things that keep people playing and coming back with friends.Oh here is a huge tip PLAYERS DON'T LIKE TO GRIND ALL DAY EVERYDAY IT'S A GAME, MEANT TO BE ENJOYED!!!!

Comments

• @Tat2GaGa said:
    1. Crafting = don't know who's idea it was to make crafting starting at 65.They need to be slapped ...hard. Crafting is a past time to relax and get away from the grinding.

Getting to level 65 isn't really a grind, so having it start at level 65 (when the actual grind begins) is aligned with your intention. Not that I'm against low-level crafting, but the problem is always that the things you can craft at low levels are either useless or worthless, and the purpose of most items only really starts at 65+ anyway.

1. Elite status = rewards are a joke once you hit max level what good is it ? Elite needs to to offer 4 character slots, 400 emp a month ( not this log in 15 a day crap), free random pity chest a day, 1 store Loot Box a month,5 inventory slots, 1 bonus bank slot.Keep in mind if you drop Elite then all this is taken away no "oh you can keep this and this but lose this and that.

Right now if you have more characters than your cap, you can't even enter the game at all on any character until you delete any excess characters. Imposing that on everyone just for quitting Elite is an evil pressure to re-sub. Also, they have to do 15 EMP a day because Elite Vouchers are of varying duration (including promotional 1/3-day), so if you just give a lump sum upon becoming Elite, it'll be abused. Plus, they obviously do want people to login (and hopefully play) every day.

1. Bank = need a personal and Shared bank

The game has this; pet banks are personal banks, whereas the normal bank is a shared bank.

1. Dungeons = set level sure to open up but give the option if higher level to set the level later.Some players may like running a dungeon for the past level and want to run again at a higher level.This will cause players to group more and enjoy dungeons a better.

It just means all the lower level players will get carried even more by the high-level player. Should their rewards drop because they have to try even less hard? The game does not have a "level sync" system.

1. Flight manager = stop with the taking 2 - 4 mins to land and flt through the damn portal.SWIFT TRAVEL !!!!

This is one of the incentives for people to buy Elite, which you already complained was useless.

1. Class stance for Healers and Tanks. Every MMO out there has this. You lack healers and tanks in the game do to the hard time they have leveling Solo.Respec the tanks and healers so they can Solo instead of having to wait 30 mins to an hour and 45 mins to group in a dungeon.

I'm not sure what "every MMO" is, but most MMOs I've played either don't have this or have gotten rid of it. Tanks and healers typically also have the easier job in finding parties as they're more-often in demand than DPS (who are dime-a-dozen).

1. Mobs = If you are 10 levels over then mobs should not even remotely look your way.

Well, at +10 levels you can just instantly kill them anyway. I don't have a problem with the suggestion, but I also don't see a big need to change it either.

11.Information = For God sake get team members with intelligent,hard core players and make a good wiki site for the game with detailed information.if need be go to https://lotro-wiki.com/ and look how they have done things. Someone that has never played the game can read up on everything they need to know.they say Knowledge is power yes but Knowledge of the game to the players is money in your pocket.

Wikis like this are player-driven and done by volunteers, so I'm not really sure what incentives you think EME can offer to force people to put in the effort to create this sort of project and maintain it constantly (it's a lot of work). EME has partnered with some community sites on guides before, but it can create some problems as well. I mean, I totally agree with you that it'd be great if people did this sort of project, but not exactly sure what you're suggesting to make it happen. (Pay people to do it somehow?)

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:

@Tat2GaGa said:
    10. Mobs = If you are 10 levels over then mobs should not even remotely look your way.

Well, at +10 levels you can just instantly kill them anyway. I don't have a problem with the suggestion, but I also don't see a big need to change it either.

This is one of the only suggestions I like. Yes, they're easy to kill, but they're annoying when you're in a hurry and don't want to fight. They can still get you stuck in combat (much slower movement). They can still cancel your gathering. They can still knock you off your mount (including while flying). It would be a nice QoL change.

• @TJKat said:

@counterpoint said:

@Tat2GaGa said:

This is one of the only suggestions I like. Yes, they're easy to kill, but they're annoying when you're in a hurry and don't want to fight. They can still get you stuck in combat (much slower movement). They can still cancel your gathering. They can still knock you off your mount (including while flying). It would be a nice QoL change.

Yeah, I thought about that. I guess an additional reason supporting the suggestion would be because the respawn time is so fast on some maps now, so sometimes even clearing the mobs out doesn't help. I wonder if a reason they wanted to keep this was to be a nuisance to gathering bots? (Then again, there's still Felicity.) In the end, I can agree -- of all the ideas presented, I wouldn't mind this change at all.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

As far as that's concerned, maybe it could do like Monster Hunter World and introduce a "cloak" of some kind that makes you invisible to enemies. Maybe turn that one potion from the FoA storyline into a permanent feature?

Make it so that you can't use it in dungeons or PvP (or have it so that combat immediately breaks it) and there it is.

• @SageWindu said:
    As far as that's concerned, maybe it could do like Monster Hunter World and introduce a "cloak" of some kind that makes you invisible to enemies. Maybe turn that one potion from the FoA storyline into a permanent feature?

Make it so that you can't use it in dungeons or PvP (or have it so that combat immediately breaks it) and there it is.

This is such an old MMO idea that's been around for so long, but Tera is like, nah. Invisible potions lets you travel to other areas without pulling a train on other people that might be hunting there. Just yesterday on the new island, someone pulled a bunch of mobs through me while I was killing one and they added on as I was using an aoe attack. If that person had an invisible potion, that wouldn't have happened.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    1. You shouldn't be crafting until you get to 65. Before 65, your focus should be on getting to 65. If you want to relax, go gathering. That will also help you level up. Crafting before 65 is like fishing before 65. People just want an afk way to level up.
    2. 10 Channels would be nice for all areas. Would help gatherers to, but they won't ever do that, because that is how they limit materials.
    3. Pass on this one as the card system just seems like another mess thought up by BHS.
    4. Elite is what it is. It's mainly for heavy dungeon runners. Plus, how do you take character slots away?
    5. Why do you care? What's it to you if people want to afk fish?
    6. Already have shared bank. Personal bank comes from tote pets.
    7. Expand ability to IM by one or two levels sure, but anything past that no. Otherwise, I think it would be abused.
    8. Yeah, way too slow. Better to use travel journals or teleports.
    9. Eh
    10. Lets not start that where everything is determined by level. Only gatherers would face much of this. If you don't like the lower mobs, don't gather in that area.
    11. They are putting everything on Discord.
  • problem ???? where ????... problem for tank and healer for leveling??? wt.f

• AluhAluh ✭✭

@Christin EU has 20 channels everywhere.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@Aluh said:
    @Christin EU has 20 channels everywhere.

That would be awful for spawn events IMO.