Raid joining/dropping - 'raid is full' bug
Good morning everyone
It appears there is some bug related to raids. Condition of it happening are unknown, but here is what happened:
1. (Pre-Rally) Raid was formed and been filling over time until it reached exactly 20 people.
2. When the announcment about guild quest being available appeared, more people started to apply but...
3. Attempt of inviting people in, ended up failing and returning "raid is full" system error.
4. Somehow, 6 people managed to join, but appeared in red - like either being dead, loading in or from another server
5. They are not visible on radar, nor their name is raid-yellow or party-blue.
'Disband Party' was grayed out for a raid leader;
People who joined are unable to use /drop;
Also they cannot be invited to other parties - 'Target is already in raid';
Passing leadership onto them lets them (re)invite people (who are luckily able to /drop) ;
Kicking command doesn't trigger vote-kick;
Neither relog nor game restart seems to fix it;
They figure as being dead/logging in/from another server through Instance Matching
To keeping it short: Game considered raid 20/30 being already full, and people who went above this number both are and are not in raid - raid related commands/actions do not work for them and they cannot be invited 'out'.
What caused the issue is unknown, has anyone experienced this as well? This has never happened before but in worst case - stay wary of raids, people.