[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Player pop seems a bit lower after patch?

2»

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭

Since new content trickles down from the Korean main version of the game, we'd need to study how it was accepted over there. From there, we'd need to see what EME did to Westernize it and what they could have done better to allow more people to either get into the content, or to make the old content more manageable to new people to motivate them to keep playing.

Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not playing and just observing things from the outside, but from what I see, Tera's active community faces a large gap between people stuck with the old content's long grind (people at level 65 or close to it and low item level), and those players who can do the new content. Efficiently bridging that gap through content that does not make it too easy but doesn't seem way too grindy either, would be a good middle ground solution/patch to follow, if this is the case. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

• @MargaretRose disse:
    Feeling no motivation to play the new content?
    My, you're just the person we're looking for!
    Join us today at the Angler Fishing Association!

@PP597W94LA said:
    players should be expecting some "Complete Guide" Skywatch: Aerial Island to start playing the new patch =)=)=)=)<3

I'll take the uninstall guide.

you're right.
    better give up being an adventurer and become a fisherman

• The new island in the sky has like over 20 dailies or more, and they can take anywhere from 2-5 hrs to do.
    Depending on whether you are in a high geared party or solo-ing.

So maybe more people are checking out the new island, than doing Guardian missions or AFK-ing in HW.