[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Gourdo Event: Thanks for the footsteps!

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21

Event starts tomorrow BTW.

• You won't need a party to participate. This year is very similar to last year's Gourdo spawn, just with a new Moongourd element mixed in.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

We were graced with the presence of EME staff at the forums!
    Yesterday will be a memorable day.
    Tear of joy

• Not to mention the fact they chose the worst time of day ever to have him show up. Right at dinner/homework/spend time with your family peak hours. It's like they don't want us to even participate.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fainall said:
    Not to mention the fact they chose the worst time of day ever to have him show up. Right at dinner/homework/spend time with your family peak hours. It's like they don't want us to even participate.

There comes a time in life when one must ask themselves what is more important:
    Food, studies and family or TERA?
    There's only one simple logical answer to that.

Cough TERA Cough

/Sarcasm

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Well, I hope it's cool cause I will abandon my family for it today. I am in low gear, so hopefully, I can still participate. Crossing my fingers. I won't be mad if I can't just hoping.

• LoadedGamerLoadedGamer ✭✭
    edited October 23

Are we limited to one Campfire a day?> I was about to submit a ticket about mine disappearing thinking it was like the Timescape stuff(which i still have for some reason lol).

I swear I do read the news but I missed this
    News post

If you manage to kill a real Gourdo and you pick up a Gourdo’s Moongourd, you’re in luck! Each day during the event, you’ll receive an [Event] Gourdo’s Campfire in your Parcel Post. Combine that with 100 Gourdo’s Moongourds to make a special Halloween Moongourd Pie—which you can then bust open to receive even more amazing rewards, such as autumn-themed Footsteps, a Moon pet, Skill Advancement Scrolls, Legacy > > Essences, or other items! And if you find yourself running out of event campfires, you can purchase more from the TERA Store.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Event is pretty OK, but I am really getting tired of EME thinking Item XP Boosts and Skill Advancement Scrolls are prizes. Cashed in 2 pies just to get that junk, and it's really annoying. Next, they'll be giving away cards as prizes. Oh, and let us train pets already. You give away legacy essence as prizes, but what if we aren't interested in feeding partners? I'd rather train the pets and be able to use them as autolooters. Stop trying to control everything we do in this game. It's like you force this stuff on us to get us to do what you want. Sometimes, we just want to goof off and have fun, but lately, mostly all of your prizes have had an agenda EME or at least let us start selling this stuff if we don't want to use it. At least we could sell the enchanting materials we used to get in events. Can't even do that anymore.

Thanks for the footsteps at least. I doubt if I'll get the maple steps or the new pet, but at least my toons can get the frightsteps, and those are pretty cool.