[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

More P2W Coming Thursday.

"Then on Thursday, October 24, the Flowers and Knights Companion Loot Box will be available for purchase containing 300 metamorphic emblems and the chance at a random companion. This box features two brand new partners not available anywhere else:

Pico, the adorable miniature knight, who provides increased Physical Amplification
Eco, the nature-loving flower child, who provides increased Magic Amplification"

So now that the whales have shelled out thousands of dollars so they can get a 30+ power pet it's time for them to do it all over again. Honestly, I'm not even mad anymore as it's just become something I expect from Krafton. I'm more mad that I won't get to make use of Pico, by far the coolest looking partner, since my main is a gunner. :'(

Why can't we get magical and physical versions of both of these partners?

Comments

• ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Btw, isn't the knight named Rico? I got one by evolving a regular pet. I've seen others get it too.

Edit: Sorry, there was something in my eye. I read it wrong and it really is Pico lol. My bad.

• @Viennoiserie said:
    Btw, isn't the knight named Rico? I got one by evolving a regular pet. I've seen others get it too.

I got an Eco the same way. Sucks cuz I'm a Valk and I don't need magic

• @Terraforming said:
    So now that the whales have shelled out thousands of dollars so they can get a 30+ power pet it's time for them to do it all over again. Honestly, I'm not even mad anymore as it's just become something I expect from Krafton. I'm more mad that I won't get to make use of Pico, by far the coolest looking partner, since my main is a gunner. :'(

Rico and Elo are currently obtainable throughout the regular way which is combining pets...

Also, they are not better than the power pets. The more pieces of the new gear you have, the better power gets compared to phys/mag amp.

You can use the companion appearance change voucher to change your current servant appearance to anything, other companions and even pets. You still receive the bracing force and the gifted skill.

So this complain is absolutely obsolete.

• MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

@Erazus said:

@Terraforming said:

Rico and Elo are currently obtainable throughout the regular way which is combining pets...

Also, they are not better than the power pets. The more pieces of the new gear you have, the better power gets compared to phys/mag amp.

You can use the companion appearance change voucher to change your current servant appearance to anything, other companions and even pets. You still receive the bracing force and the gifted skill.

So this complain is absolutely obsolete.

That's some hella white knighting right there. This game is dead af thanks to P2W non-caring devs and you still side with Krafton. Yikes, glad I only view this forum to see the shlt show which is TERA.

• ErazusErazus ✭✭
    edited October 2019

@Moroku said:
    That's some hella white knighting right there. This game is dead af thanks to P2W non-caring devs and you still side with Krafton. Yikes, glad I only view this forum to see the shlt show which is TERA.

The game has so many flaws, current gearing is absolute [filtered] and ridiculously favors swiping. The new content is sh*t and dry; killing mobs over and over with a new dungeon that does not reward you anything is extremely bad, I don't doubt that more than half of the population of TERA leaves in the near future.

Take in mind that I made the post about the best power pet being extremely p2w because it costed in average 75k usd so I really despite this pet system

But saying that the introduction of those specific pets is "p2w" and implying that they are [filtered] terrible is ridiculous. All of what he mentioned are things that has 0 negative impact to the player. OP implied the new pets are better BUT THEY ARE NOT and people who already have their pet do not need to spend more so complaining about that is dumb. OP wants to have one of the new pet because of the appearance but he can just get it the normal way RIGHT NOW and once he gets it, he can just use the companion appearance change voucher to change the appearance of his best pet to Pico and gets to keep all the good stuff from his best pet.

OP is uninformed and went out of his way to just cry at and for nothing.

As for you, it is like you did not even read what I wrote (or you are really bad at understand things) and you came up in here with your emotions lol, how childish.

OP is focusing on the wrong things about how the game is bad right now and it is a shame. All the new companions provide nothing better aside from wanting a different look to your companion lol. Crying about how dumb and p2w the new +15 gear is is what people need to focus on but guess what? No one does lol...

The fact that you came with absolutely no knowledge (you don't even play the game lol) shows how senseless, childish and not that smart of a person you are.

• i merge 2 old pet and get ECO with increased Magic Amplification. totally FREE.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

"This box features two brand new partners not available anywhere else"
    Not misleading at all right?

• MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭

@Erazus said:

@Moroku said:

The game has so many flaws, current gearing is absolute [filtered] and ridiculously favors swiping. The new content is sh*t and dry; killing mobs over and over with a new dungeon that does not reward you anything is extremely bad, I don't doubt that more than half of the population of TERA leaves in the near future.

Take in mind that I made the post about the best power pet being extremely p2w because it costed in average 75k usd so I really despite this pet system

But saying that the introduction of those specific pets is "p2w" and implying that they are [filtered] terrible is ridiculous. All of what he mentioned are things that has 0 negative impact to the player. OP implied the new pets are better BUT THEY ARE NOT and people who already have their pet do not need to spend more so complaining about that is dumb. OP wants to have one of the new pet because of the appearance but he can just get it the normal way RIGHT NOW and once he gets it, he can just use the companion appearance change voucher to change the appearance of his best pet to Pico and gets to keep all the good stuff from his best pet.

OP is uninformed and went out of his way to just cry at and for nothing.

As for you, it is like you did not even read what I wrote (or you are really bad at understand things) and you came up in here with your emotions lol, how childish.

OP is focusing on the wrong things about how the game is bad right now and it is a shame. All the new companions provide nothing better aside from wanting a different look to your companion lol. Crying about how dumb and p2w the new +15 gear is is what people need to focus on but guess what? No one does lol...

The fact that you came with absolutely no knowledge (you don't even play the game lol) shows how senseless, childish and not that smart of a person you are.

Cringe.