[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Gear Heroic +3

Fast. HO +3 is useless right now?
What happened with casual player who got that gear and now they can't upgrade or convert into new gear?

Comments

• HO +3 better be very useful..... if they dont want to lose tons of players... including myself.

• I dont think the retool set for HO is even out yet in KR is it?

• @39HATFDXLY said:
    I dont think the retool set for HO is even out yet in KR is it?

As of last I heard it wasn't, but it was mentioned not too long ago in some K-TERA dev notes, so it seems to still be coming.

• https://teralore.com/us/item/90734/

Those are prob not the real stats but the twin swords look like this and they are in the game files.

• And the new enchanting system is a pain in the [filtered] for casual player :v well done Krafton/BHS

• MatheusObiwanMatheusObiwan Brazil ✭✭

@Konatta98 disse:
    And the new enchanting system is a pain in the [filtered] for casual player :v well done Krafton/BHS

well, tbh its not a new enchanting system. its the old one (before guardian gear update) but worse! we don't even have a way to keep the good rolls now, gear drop is low in an insulting level, same for materials (feedstock) and they even bring back the damage gear system from the good ol' times, with downgrade and stuff (at least it dont break and became useless o-o; )

this is how BHS/Krafton wants to adress the grind issue. Genius.

• @MatheusObiwan said:

@Konatta98 disse:
    And the new enchanting system is a pain in the [filtered] for casual player :v well done Krafton/BHS

well, tbh its not a new enchanting system. its the old one (before guardian gear update) but worse! we don't even have a way to keep the good rolls now, gear drop is low in an insulting level, same for materials (feedstock) and they even bring back the damage gear system from the good ol' times, with downgrade and stuff (at least it dont break and became useless o-o; )

this is how BHS/Krafton wants to adress the grind issue. Genius.

I'm pretty sure the break feature will be added with the accessories in the future, dont worry.