Locating TERA install if upgrading to EME Launcher (Updated)

2»

Comments

• @Concepcion30 said:
    But now I have another problem. I had hit the auto log in button, and now it doesn't give me the option to switch to my other account. I'm so tired of it all!

If you click on the Krafton icon in the top-left corner, you'll find the log out option. Then you can switch accounts.

• wont update the launcher did everything they ask for. just wont download after i click update

• seems the download working using the EnMasse Minimal-installer from they home page web

• @counterpoint said:

@Concepcion30 said:
    But now I have another problem. I had hit the auto log in button, and now it doesn't give me the option to switch to my other account. I'm so tired of it all!

If you click on the Krafton icon in the top-left corner, you'll find the log out option. Then you can switch accounts.

Well thank God for Counterpoint. I must have got the new support guy on the job who suggested that I switch emails to prevent my account from auto logging in, which didn't work of course. Oi, now to switch emails back.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Concepcion30 said:

@counterpoint said:

@Concepcion30 said:

Well thank God for Counterpoint. I must have got the new support guy on the job who suggested that I switch emails to prevent my account from auto logging in, which didn't work of course. Oi, now to switch emails back.

Wow... seriously?

counterpoint should be paid~
    Just saying.