Buff the Caiman Wanderer spawn rate

Something's got to give. Either the spawn rate needs to be increased or we need to be given better alternatives for leveling post 65. These 0.10% drop rate caimans being the only decent source of xp is absurd. Otherwise you're grinding for a month and a half just to level 5 levels.

Comments

• AluhAluh ✭✭

They said caimans were buffed, but they don't seem to be. 1h grinding faound 4 caimans 2 portals . not even worth the time doing it

• edited October 25

they buffed the caiman spawn but the portal spawn rate is bad anyways, sometimes my group kill 6~8 caimans in one hour but only 2~3 portals spawn.. is like just the same at the end

• meanwhile my friend in Ktera said caimans so buff, they spend 6-8 hrs one day there, gets you from L65-69 easily.

mEME wants to slow down the pace of progression in this game.

mEME Staff 1: "Hey Staff 2, we need to buff up the Caiman spawn % just like in the Ktera dev patch notes you know!"
    mEME Staff 2: "Yeah okay, let me turn it up a notch. 5% to 8% is alright?"
    mEME Staff 1: "That's not too bad, okay let's go for coffee yo!"

• We heard u guys like rng, so we put in rng inside of rng = rng portal inside rng caiman wanderer spawn

:3

• but they'll need to reduce the skill exp gain if they increase the rate of portals and caiman or everyone will be just doing caiman and no dungeons at all

• @TheCatalyst said:
    We heard u guys like rng, so we put in rng inside of rng = rng portal inside rng caiman wanderer spawn

:3

lol

• AluhAluh ✭✭

What who the F levels up doing dungeons F that.

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I got to level 70 in a week and never once did I do caimens. I also started at level 1 and played 5 hours a day with no events running. It's really not that hard.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭

Sure, and i`m santa claus.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@MidokuPasta said:
    I got to level 70 in a week and never once did I do caimens. I also started at level 1 and played 5 hours a day with no events running. It's really not that hard.

How many hours did you play per day?

@Aluh said:
    Sure, and i`m santa claus.

^ This.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

@MidokuPasta said:

You have said this before...would you mind sharing how you did it in a week? Because I would be really interested to know. Before caimens it took me months to even get to 67.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm with the others: 1-70 in approximately 35hrs with no events or caimans?

I too am calling shenanigans.

• @MidokuPasta disse:

probably had "carry" for 1 week by "strong friends" and so says it's not so hard because it didn't have to make an effort

• Search google for 'Short, simple guide on how to Level from 65 - 70'.
    No events, no caimans. But u guys didnt hear it from me mkay?? Shhhhh

Hihihihi :relaxed:

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    > @PP597W94LA said:
    > (Quote)
    > probably had "carry" for 1 week by "strong friends" and so says it's not so hard because it didn't have to make an effort

Did it alone and if you are all too stupid to figure it out on your own then that's on you. Also I'm not an "it" but nice try at an insult. Much loser such scrub much wows.

To the people wondering how it was done. Day 1 run dungeons all the way to 65. Day 2 mc till 66. Day 3 run mc and rk9 hard mode. Day four mc and rk9hm and so forth. Again it's not that hard but I also get bonus xp from my tier and elite. -shrugs-