[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Lazy players are killing na

I figured I'd give my input and probably tick off a lot of people but oh well I'm pretty much done with na at this point anyways. The amount of crying I see in the forums is pathetic everyone wants everything handed to them without having to work for it at all. Then when you are a better player than they will ever be they resort to insults.

It's not hard to level up unless you are simply being lazy. We don't need everything handed to us...work for something. It's pathetic how lazy na players are.

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

FYI, contesting your claims/points of view are not an insult.

• VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭

@MidokuPasta said:
    I figured I'd give my input and probably tick off a lot of people but oh well I'm pretty much done with na at this point anyways. The amount of crying I see in the forums is pathetic everyone wants everything handed to them without having to work for it at all. Then when you are a better player than they will ever be they resort to insults.

It's not hard to level up unless you are simply being lazy. We don't need everything handed to us...work for something. It's pathetic how lazy na players are.

lmao you really out here acting like this huh

nobody wants anything handed to them, we just want a little less boring grind. a little less grind in general. it took me two days of nothing but grinding to go from 67 to 68 just to play the new content. it's not really that fun. we just want more options at the very least. i'd like doing dungeons to at least feel viable and not less effective than killing basilisks for hours on end.

you call it laziness, but many of us have jobs, schools, families, real life obligations. it would be nice if the game we like to play in our free time wasn't tedious feeling in some areas. it's a korean mmo so there is going to be grind, but i'd honestly prefer the grind to be for materials rather than the exp locking me out of the new areas/dungeons.

• "here we go again."
    @Venpai just ignore.
    80% of tera's players are "lazy".
    let's just go back to a pointless discourse for a foolish reason.

please can a moderator close this topic?

• Tera is a game, which means it is supposed to be fun. The idea of telling someone to work (by definition something not fun) in a game seems contradictory to me.

Setting that aside, Tera has a huge problem with its leveling and gearing curves, in that they aren't curves so much as walls. Up to level 65 and Frostmetal, you blaze through, blink-and-you-miss-it style. Then things slow to an absolute, grinding crawl. That's just not a good experience for anyone, especially new folks.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

You gave an outlandish claim with no evidence to support it - and given the amount of XP needed just to get from 65 to 66, yes, you saying you went from 1 to 70 in a single week with no events active or caiman portals, playing 5hrs a day qualifies as outlandish - and are trying to call people lazy for having the gall to challenge you on that.

If someone saying "Wait, you really managed to pull that off?!" is enough to make you want to quit a game, who is it that's really crying (to say nothing of the usual "u guise just want things handed to u lol" bollocks...)?

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually it’s the devs / publisher that’s killing the game and driving the players away with chore like content and same rinse and repeat events.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@LancerJiva said:
    Actually it’s the devs / publisher that’s killing the game and driving the players away with chore like content and same rinse and repeat events.

• Huh? Werk??
    I didnt come in tera to werk... wtf..
    :flushed:

• JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

@LancerJiva said:

+1 for Lancer because... well...

• @MidokuPasta said:

pathetic

I explain if we are lazy or not

you start with the guardian missions you stay there depending on your dps about 30 minutes maximum. + working time
    it will cost you more if you are bad dps. + working time
    Poor healers. They have the obligation to have an alternative. + working time.
    you finish that and you make tree 3 minutes maximum. + working time.
    You finish this and start if you want bams about 10 minutes if you are bad dps maximum 15 + working time.
    then you play every day how much time do you think spends here? since the im takes as much 3 hours if it is fluid, 6 or more if you don't have a guild and then if you don't have any of that it will depend on whether or not the other people are there.
    Now all this to collect materials and gold so that you fail to level up the same story all the time once reflected in your effort and you get nothing in return and when you get it you start again but it already drives you away because you know it is going to fail.
    and again
    and again
    and again
    I've been with my sword for 1 month now +9 trying to raise it to heroic and it has 35% and I fail every time.
    How could we not complain?
    we have more things to do not only play 12 hours per day your layers you have nothing else to do but the game bores like that.
    What do you think happens when new players reach 65 and have to go through this system that gives nothing to be desired?
    also after knowing also that the same thing will happen to them with the new set and that it breaks at a certain level ha?
    think a little more what they want most in tera is that you stay to play hours hours and more hours.

who are the lazy?

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    > @SageWindu said:
    > You gave an outlandish claim with no evidence to support it - and given the amount of XP needed just to get from 65 to 66, yes, you saying you went from 1 to 70 in a single week with no events active or caiman portals, playing 5hrs a day qualifies as outlandish - and are trying to call people lazy for having the gall to challenge you on that.
    >
    > If someone saying "Wait, you really managed to pull that off?!" is enough to make you want to quit a game, who is it that's really crying (to say nothing of the usual "u guise just want things handed to u lol" bollocks...)?

Saying you don't want everything handed to you is what's bull. Also never said I was leaving tera just leaving na because na has gone to hell and the only players who remain are a giant group of toddlers who want everything handed to them. The end.
  • @MidokuPasta said:

@SageWindu said:
    You gave an outlandish claim with no evidence to support it - and given the amount of XP needed just to get from 65 to 66, yes, you saying you went from 1 to 70 in a single week with no events active or caiman portals, playing 5hrs a day qualifies as outlandish - and are trying to call people lazy for having the gall to challenge you on that.

If someone saying "Wait, you really managed to pull that off?!" is enough to make you want to quit a game, who is it that's really crying (to say nothing of the usual "u guise just want things handed to u lol" bollocks...)?

Saying you don't want everything handed to you is what's bull. Also never said I was leaving tera just leaving na because na has gone to hell and the only players who remain are a giant group of toddlers who want everything handed to them. The end.

so basically this is still a farewell post, and those aren't allowed, so this thread should be closed

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

@MidokuPasta said:

@SageWindu said:

You're as myopic and vapid as the rest of the so-called "hardcore" players. I just got done trying to farm the final boss of Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for mats, and that's not an easy fight (never mind the very specific sequence needed to get the mat I'm looking for). So as far as I'm concerned, you can take your "want everything handed to them" nonsense and shove it right where the sun doesn't shine.

Enjoy your trip. I sure as hell won't miss you.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

TC is a fail troll.

This discussion has been closed.