Cloudlake Island Fishery

Does anyone know how to get to Cloudlake Island Fishery? I can only see it on the map when I'm in Iridian Wetlands. But the Azart teleport takes me to Kerozen Isle. And the map for Verrak Fortress shows up when I get there, and Cloudlake is no longer on the map. I'm very confused. What am I missing?

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Have you tried flying to it?

• @TJKat said:
    Have you tried flying to it?

Is that really the only way? Do all mounts have enough air time to make that trip?

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Okay, now that I've gone and looked at the map, why can't you get there with the portals? I've done it with no issue. You just use the North portal on Kerozen Isle.

• @TJKat said:
    Okay, now that I've gone and looked at the map, why can't you get there with the portals? I've done it with no issue. You just use the North portal on Kerozen Isle.

I will test it again, I just don't remember it working for me having tried it twice. One other question, anyone having issues with your bait not working in Dazzling Garden? The premium and Exodor bait are not highlighted. It seems to happen when you travel journal in to the fishing spot.