[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Caimans got nerfed to 5 people?

You can only do caimans with 5 people now?

Comments

• That would 3xplain why I don't see raids anymore I guess.
    That sux
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭

The Raid Caimans was actually a glitch and was never supposed to be in-game, so it's been corrected.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

@MidokuPasta said:
    The Raid Caimans was actually a glitch and was never supposed to be in-game, so it's been corrected.

Well it wasn't hurting anything, it was actually making leveling doable and not quite so grindy. It was...dare I say it...making people play more because they were leveling their alts.

• it's confirmed that you can only kill caimans in a 5-person party and not a raid now - not sure if this was intended, but it was sure Unannounced.

I found out the hard way. Doing caimans for 1hr+ in raid. 4 portals spawned and I could only enter once.
    Probably the "party" that did the most damage killing the Caiman was allowed to enter the Azart dungeon.

> @Fainall said:
    > (Quote)
    > Well it wasn't hurting anything, it was actually making leveling doable and not quite so grindy. It was...dare I say it...making people play more because they were leveling their alts.

I never said it was hurting people I said it was a glitch that was fixed ages ago in Korea and was finally fixed here. I've leveled several alts without doing caimans you just have to be a little more patient with it.
  • @MidokuPasta said:

@Fainall said:
    (Quote)
    Well it wasn't hurting anything, it was actually making leveling doable and not quite so grindy. It was...dare I say it...making people play more because they were leveling their alts.

I never said it was hurting people I said it was a glitch that was fixed ages ago in Korea and was finally fixed here. I've leveled several alts without doing caimans you just have to be a little more patient with it.

Some people with that logic would rather not play the game at all. It just take longer or be patient is a dumb thing to say as even a rich fat hikimori whale without responsibilities or work has better things to do then be stuck leveling or grinding to get past a needlessly high metaphorical wall to get to the [filtered] they actually want/need

edited October 2019
    > @VictorDoUrden said:
    > (Quote)
    > Some people with that logic would rather not play the game at all. It just take longer or be patient is a dumb thing to say as even a rich fat hikimori whale without responsibilities or work has better things to do then be stuck leveling or grinding to get past a needlessly high metaphorical wall to get to the [filtered] they actually want/need

Lol okay then be a baby and want everything handed to you without having to work for it. You sound pathetic. PS it took me a week to hit level 70 with out ever doing caimens playing 5 hours a day. Oh and that was on a new character with no event running. If you can't get there then you are just being lazy.
  • for new zone dont need alt .. is a waste of time , just farm dungeon for gold in one month buy superior set cheap .

• edited October 2019

[mod edit: post removed for personal attacks]

• QueenNoraQueenNora ✭✭
    edited October 2019

[mod edit: post removed for personal attacks]

• Could people please stop derailing threads with these kinds of petty insults?

This discussion has been closed.