• Unreal Engine 5
    More [filtered]
    4k 120 FPS AoE PvP Raids (100+ players)
    make void pulse hit like Unsheathe
    VoIP
    Parcel me full Radiant
    Increase RNG to Ethereal (PLS)
    Voxels like in Minecraft
    Make cards work like regular trading cards (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic The Gathering), a little less grindy in a future patch (fine for now so they're valuable I guess), MOAR CARDS

• @Maldicion159 said:
    Unreal Engine 5
    More [filtered]
    4k 120 FPS AoE PvP Raids (100+ players)
    make void pulse hit like Unsheathe
    VoIP
    Parcel me full Radiant
    Increase RNG to Ethereal (PLS)
    Voxels like in Minecraft
    Make cards work like regular trading cards (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic The Gathering), a little less grindy in a future patch (fine for now so they're valuable I guess), MOAR CARDS

Good dream :^)

• @SupreMExDFULL said:
    The Krafton development team is conducting a survey. This is your chance to provide us with feedback on the latest TERA update—Aerial Island—as well as your thoughts on some of TERA's core features. Click here to get started.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FJK6WKJ

rain relentless sabot

What i want to know if this is truly legit survey from krafton why didn't it come from an official post from EME that's what i want to know?

cause all the feed over years was a waste of time look where we reach now in this game and this survey looks just same a waste of time.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Melyodis said:

@SupreMExDFULL said:
    The Krafton development team is conducting a survey. This is your chance to provide us with feedback on the latest TERA update—Aerial Island—as well as your thoughts on some of TERA's core features. Click here to get started.

rain relentless sabot

What i want to know if this is truly legit survey from krafton why didn't it come from an official post from EME that's what i want to know?

cause all the feed over years was a waste of time look where we reach now in this game and this survey looks just same a waste of time.

tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/this-week-in-tera-oct-28-nov-3

It's EME.
    The forums do not exist.

• I would have reposted it here but someone else already did it. As a result of people complaining in the past that they were posting news updates randomly all over the place and there was no single place to check, they tried to consolidate all news into the weekly news post on the website.

• Man ,when people are lazy and just talk [filtered] smh

• @MargaretRose said:

@Melyodis said:

@SupreMExDFULL said:

rain relentless sabot

tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/this-week-in-tera-oct-28-nov-3

It's EME.
    The forums do not exist.

thank you @MargaretRose

• I commented, but I don't have much hope for any actual changes. There's too many things that have been neglected, and I highly doubt they will ever be fixed. "Little" things such as fixing the dressing room, to the horrible enchanting success rates and drops.

I've read that A;IR isn't any better, and sadly I was looking forward to that as well.

• Make the survey its own news post and push it to the launcher rather than a tiny blurb in the news page. It's clearly not going to reach as many eyes as it should otherwise.

• @Tori110 said:
    Please please share this around in game, discord, Skype, twitch, to your parents, your neighbours and even your dog

And make sure to talk about PvP suggestions in the last box

no