K-Tera Elin Armors

Looks like a recent patch changed some of the previously... adjusted skins from their NA styles into their K-Tera counterparts. Probably easier to maintain that way honestly, and a welcome change IMO. Is it possible to get confirmation they will remain that way, or was this unintended so the skins will go away in some future patch?

Comments

• no more ecchi armors? :?

• NA didn't have the ecchi armors, now some of them seem to be (check the Fashion Coupon skins, especially cloth.) Which didn't make sense, since things like the Bronze Bikini exist, so Elins could show as much skin as any other race anyway. But coupons are harder to come by these days, so i don't want to burn some to have outfits changed suddenly later.

• 39HATFDXLY39HATFDXLY ✭✭
    edited October 2019

@Erulogos said:
    NA didn't have the ecchi armors, now some of them seem to be (check the Fashion Coupon skins, especially cloth.) Which didn't make sense, since things like the Bronze Bikini exist, so Elins could show as much skin as any other race anyway. But coupons are harder to come by these days, so i don't want to burn some to have outfits changed suddenly later.

We need more ecchi armors~

• @39HATFDXLY said:

I agree, that's why I want to know if these will be staying or not.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Erulogos said:

@39HATFDXLY said:

I agree, that's why I want to know if these will be staying or not.

• @MargaretRose Perhaps, but given that the Devilish Costume and Bronze Bikini are things, that ship has already sailed, and I just prefer outfits that fit the world. That and ecchi Elins are a form of trolling I enjoy.