Failed +2 Manaforce Azart Sleeve 8x

Pretty much what's the point of trying?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 4
    I failed like 20 times for +2 on annihilation gear, welcome to be new system.
  • 17 times in total , annihilation gear +6 .

• i failed 42 times at +7 (not kidding, it got damaged 6 tmes too) and I had 4 successes in a row from +4-+8 on another piece of yellow gear, its super rng haha

• Maldicion159Maldicion159 ✭✭
    edited November 4

Can we theorize on what factors affect success?
    It doesn't seem to be a flat roll, unless the chance of success is rolled at each + so maybe at +2 I rolled a less than 20% chance of success?

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maldicion159 said:
    Pretty much what's the point of trying?

That's exactly the point, trying.
    Worst the rates, longer people play.
    It's been a common trait on MMO's.

Honestly, players do not respect themselves.
    Why should the companies do so?

• At least 1 try is extremely cheap compared to HO and stuff.

• I,m still failing on Stormcry so what's the point again?

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭
    edited November 5

I failed 5 times on +1 dark light.

Edit: Just tried 3 more times...make that 8 fails at +1. EIGHT!

• Tera's RNG focuses on the people who crave the most power. People who have power ALWAYS want more power no matter the cost. Tera makes most their money from these people.
  • This is why mmorpg are not popular as before.

Equipment progression needs luck, no one likes to see failure and more stressful than fun.

That's why shooting mmo are so popular nowadays, there is no equipment system to hinder gameplay.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

Well if I can't even get it to +1 after 8 tries....yeah I don't really feel like trying again. Or grinding for mats. You have to have a little bit of success once in a while to have the desire to keep going.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@Fainall said:
    Well if I can't even get it to +1 after 8 tries....yeah I don't really feel like trying again. Or grinding for mats. You have to have a little bit of success once in a while to have the desire to keep going.

I hate to break it to you, but you are not EME's target audience. They're focused on gambling addicts and people with more money than brains. People who will just keep throwing money at them no matter how bad they make the odds. The people who play the game to have fun are just along for the ride.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

@TJKat said:

@Fainall said:

I hate to break it to you, but you are not EME's target audience. They're focused on gambling addicts and people with more money than brains. People who will just keep throwing money at them no matter how bad they make the odds. The people who play the game to have fun are just along for the ride.

Wanting to have fun doesn't mean you don't spend money on the game. But never succeeding is a sure way to get people to STOP spending it.

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭

@MargaretRose said:
    Honestly, players do not respect themselves.
    Why should the companies do so?

Spot on. MMO communities in general have, like, a masochistic bend and don't respect themselves enough to walk away from a game and a company that isn't respecting them. See: Every person who let themselves get conned by Archeage a fourth time with Gamigo's unchained remake. Or: everyone still playing tera seriously in 2019.

• archeage I played for 1 month then gave up.
    his community is very toxic they saw the game as a job.
    No matter how many servers you create from Archeage, the gaming community will always be horrible.