Failed +2 Manaforce Azart Sleeve 8x

Comments

• Make a hard game for little addicted party to make them spend tons of money on the game seems stupid.

In fact, even if the game is easy or difficult, they still spend a ton of money on the game the same way.

The "closers online" is an example of this and the game is easy, but still has a lot of people spend tons of money on it.

• edited November 6

This isn't anything new with tera. This type of failure was here before even this FM/SC/HO patch.

It's just too bad that even after 4-5 years we are still dealing with the same if not worse and it was supposed to be improved.
    The image in that picture was mid tier gear too.

• This was my statistics on a piece of gold gear:

+1 = 7 tries
    +2 = 6 tries
    +3 = 2 tries
    +4 = 7 tries
    +5 = 10 tries
    +6 = 8 tries
    +7 = 1 try
    +8 = 6 tries
    +9 = 5 tries
    +10 = 6 tries

Tbh I think I was really lucky and the RNG gods gave me a goddess blessing during the enchanting.
    The more realistic number is a 10% or less enchant success rate.
    Whole process took about 170 Feedstock, and more than 220K gold.

It took numerous dismantles of green/blue gear for the ore to repair along the way, I did not keep track of the no. of repairs or Ore required.
    But ore is kind of free anyway.

Feedstock is also free, and apart from buying it from the Cash Shop(Jagged Crates), you can farm for feedstock too.
    If you want to know how to farm feedstock/ore, I can give you some advice, just DM my mailbox on forums.

Comparing to enchanting HO or Radiant accessories, I would say it is still easier and cheaper to gear up with the new gear.
    Just look at how cheap blue gear is for casual players , 8-10k a piece?

I am more concerned about when they made Enchanting the new gear as a gold sink.
    The gold sink does not seem to be happening.
    Weren't elite 30-days just 245-250k gold less than a month ago? Why is it 285-300k now?
    Why is EMP rate 1:170~180 now, when less than a month ago it was 1:140~150?
    Where's all the gold being generated from by the ingame system?
    My guess is that Guardian missions, dungeon double gold, fishing; I wonder what are the other main sources of gold being poured out by the game.

• I just fail 30 time in gloves 2-3 and now fail 15 times 7 to 8 and still not upgrade. Is a beatifull old system....

• > @Konatta98 said:
    > I just fail 30 time in gloves 2-3 and now fail 15 times 7 to 8 and still not upgrade. Is a beatifull old system....

You will have better luck winning a scratch off ticket or going to Vegas for a day.

This game thrives on people's gambling addictions.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭

yall lucky as [filtered], i failed 45 times, 45 times to get a +5 on my dl weapon. not even counting the other fails before +4, just from +4 alone, 45.

• @BlackHeartNoire said:
    This isn't anything new with tera. This type of failure was here before even this FM/SC/HO patch.

Yup, just worse now.
    I failed 4x already on my SC gloves going from +5 to +6. i'm glad I'm avoiding the new gear, just been selling it on broker.

• ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    edited November 8

@asianfarmer said:
    Weren't elite 30-days just 245-250k gold less than a month ago? Why is it 285-300k now?
    Why is EMP rate 1:170~180 now, when less than a month ago it was 1:140~150?
    Where's all the gold being generated from by the ingame system?
    My guess is that Guardian missions, dungeon double gold, fishing; I wonder what are the other main sources of gold being poured out by the game.

It has more to do with less and less players willing to spend [real] money on EMP, and those who do, less of them willing to sell to others and sell cheap at that.

• Can any eme staffs come answer us?
    Why is the enchantment fail rate is so high?
    How is the success rate calculated?
    The fails really put people off after grinding for many days just to fail all the way!
    Wtf is this scam?!

• Welcome to the "NEW" Rng less grinding system (or at least thats what they call it). Rule N1: Dont expect any good changes from mEME. Now gear is p2w since they are selling feed mat boxes they needed money and made gear p2w just like pet system. Good job meme.

• It is all about the almighty dollar...

It would be wise to spend your money elsewhere.
  • DeusFurtaDeusFurta ✭✭
    edited November 12

Not sure of the rates but I was spending about 500-700k in just gold per day for a few days getting gold boots and chest to +12
    Will probably take around 5-6mill raw gold to get +15 per piece.
    Maybe this will help out inflation from last patch? Ofc there are still a bunch of ppl botting fishing. (Like 250k per week each for those guys)

• asianfarmerasianfarmer ✭✭
    edited November 13

Wow didn't know bot fishing was that lucrative, shouldn't it not be mentioned on forums? You might get banned.
    But if they opened 4 or 20 clients, isn't that free 1m - 5m per week for just electricity price? :o
    https://media2.giphy.com/media/I9UQRgi2XAOCQ/source.gif

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭

@asianfarmer said:

Wow didn't know bot fishing was that lucrative, shouldn't it not be mentioned on forums? You might get banned.
    But if they opened 4 or 20 clients, isn't that free 1m - 5m per week for just electricity price? :o
    https://media2.giphy.com/media/I9UQRgi2XAOCQ/source.gif

Barely use any electricity because the bot has a mode that use 0% cpu.

• > @Lapomko said:
    > (Quote)
    > Barely use any electricity because the bot has a mode that use 0% cpu.

These bot fishing people truly ruin the game experience for everyone. It is sad that the greed, disloyalty and selfishness of the real world bleeds into games..

Single player games > mmo's