Metamorphic emblems as event / lootbox rewards are unwanted for the current patch

With the new patch, metamorphic emblems are pretty much worthless aside from pet leveling fodder - they give materials that work with the old gear which this patch is trying to phase out. Please either update the metamorphic emblem store to be more relevant with the new progression system or have events / lootboxes give something else more relevant. The same also applies to gold / silver talents to an extent, and any upcoming strongbox key event should take the current progression into consideration as well.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

+1 internets

• when do you think next strongbox event is coming out?

• Vangaurd boxes are still giving "Crux" crystals even tho no one that goes to IOD used thgem since lvl 64

• they only add on future patch .
    Added Veilthroch to Metamorphic Emblem exchange shop Requires 36,000 Metamorphic Emblems.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

They don't care. It's all junk they can toss in to ruin the lootboxes and make us cringe. Just like with the campfires to turn in and get wood scraps. It's just sad. So much in this game is devs trying to force us into doing what they want. Like getting legacy essence shoved down our throats to try to force us to work on partner leveling or dumping level 68 stuff on us to clog up our banks for expansion sales. Mostly all of the prizes in this game are not really even prizes.

• i get 4 slot bank , i hav 4 character with 5 special storage each one and another 4 character with 1 special storage totally free .

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@fromsector7 said:
    i get 4 slot bank , i hav 4 character with 5 special storage each one and another 4 character with 1 special storage totally free .

Good for those of us that are veteran players.
    How is a new player supposed to have those?

• Bumping again because the message didn't seem to go clear. From an email today:
    FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

Through December 10, redeem the following code at account.enmasse.com to receive
    10 Celestial Scales and 5 Metamorphic Emblem chests:
    Celestial_Experience_Pack

Again, no one wants metamorphic emblems.

@Rox or whoever does events