Dyeable wings?

For awhile now I've wondered why this hasn't been a thing. I mean we have quite a few different sets of wings on the game, but none are dyeable.
This would be nice along with dyeable scarfs too.

We have a ton of dyeable costumes and if we are trying to match and look how we want this would be nice.

Comments

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

I love this idea but shudder over what the RNG would be to get them. Loot boxes would cost a fortune and it would be like the rainbow koi...nearly non existent.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@BlackHeartNoire said:
    we have quite a few different sets of wings on the game

You've actually answered your own question with this sentence.

• LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭

Not just for wings or back accessories, but for any accessory suck hats, glasses, masks...
    I already send a ticket about Krafton give us a possible to dye ears and tails from elins :cry:

• @TJKat said:

@BlackHeartNoire said:
    we have quite a few different sets of wings on the game

You've actually answered your own question with this sentence.

But I didn't......... because those sets aren't dyeable.........

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

But you did.... because why make a dyeable accessory when you can sell multiple versions in different colors.

• @TJKat said:
    But you did.... because why make a dyeable accessory when you can sell multiple versions in different colors.

Why make dyeable costumes when you can just recolor them and sell them like that too. See where I'm going here?
    If I wanted a pink a scarf where is that? Explain please. Do you see it on the store?

• I'd love Dye-able hats and caps... if wishes were fishes...

Allur

• If everyone could be satisfied with one cosmetic, they wouldn't make that one cosmetic. It would turn all of the potential profit to 0. Fortunately they don't have that problem.