1000 EMP for logging in Nov.13 + 30 EMP daily (10 Year Anniversary Event)

I just want to bring attention to this, since I noticed it was not on the forums:

https://www.enmasse.com/news/we-re-celebrating-our-10th-anniversary-with-rewards-for-all-players

Basically, you get 1000 EMP for logging today, November 13th.
And 30 EMP per day, for logging in between Nov.9 -28

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Doesn't look like you get 1000 EMP for logging in today. Wording sounds more like you'll get a total of 1000EMP if you log in every day between Nov. 9 and Nov. 28. I definitely didn't get 1000 EMP today, but it was more than 30EMP. Should work out to about 400EMP today?

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for letting us know

• @TJKat said:
    Doesn't look like you get 1000 EMP for logging in today. Wording sounds more like you'll get a total of 1000EMP if you log in every day between Nov. 9 and Nov. 28. I definitely didn't get 1000 EMP today, but it was more than 30EMP. Should work out to about 400EMP today?

Yeah I think this is what we figured out. It's 30 per day, and 400 today so that it adds up to 1000 over the period. (Basically, 30 EMP for 20 days = 600 + 400 one-time gift = 1000.)

And yeah, this is one of those things that got posted on the EME news page and didn't make it to the regular news feeds, so a lot of us were noticing it for the first time today. We definitely passed that feedback along as well.

• kori83kori83 ✭✭
    edited November 14

@counterpoint said:

@TJKat said:

Yeah I think this is what we figured out. It's 30 per day, and 400 today so that it adds up to 1000 over the period. (Basically, 30 EMP for 20 days = 600 + 400 one-time gift = 1000.)

And yeah, this is one of those things that got posted on the EME news page and didn't make it to the regular news feeds, so a lot of us were noticing it for the first time today. We definitely passed that feedback along as well.

Oops, my bad.
    Thank you both for correcting.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:

@TJKat said:

Sometimes, I wonder if EME even cares who all knows what's going on. Oh well, nice to know lots of people missed out on 400 free EMP. So nice of them.