[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Possible Tera 2


Something that brings some hopes for Tera players, I've been waiting for the reveal of Exa project for years and I hope it's Tera 2.0

Comments

  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like normal Tera to me
  • @LancerJiva said:
    Looks like normal Tera to me

    The video footage is normal Tera, as far as i can tell only a little concept art and a few renders exist online for the possible Tera 2 project. So for now, it's more vapor than anything. But it's a nice idea anyway.

  • If Tera 2 became reality that would be great as long as it didn't have open world pvp, gender/race locked classes and wasn't complete RNG and P2W. I would love it!

  • I'd say that with the state that the game is now, maybe going for a new start would be good. We'd loose lots of progress, but I'd take that if it meant that the game would get more passion put into it and aimed to work with players.

    also wtf, open world pvp would be a huge plus for me

    But yeah, it's a neat idea even if it's just a concept.

  • I'm not sure why, but this is old news/rumors from a few years ago that just recently resurfaced. Unfortunately, there's no new information to confirm any of the old info about this, so at this point we just don't know anything more or less than the same old leaked art, vague info about old plans, and speculation.

  • @counterpoint said:
    I'm not sure why, but this is old news/rumors from a few years ago that just recently resurfaced. Unfortunately, there's no new information to confirm any of the old info about this, so at this point we just don't know anything more or less than the same old leaked art, vague info about old plans, and speculation.

    Yes, I know this is an old thing, but I guess they are making it relevant with the announcement of multiple mmos such as Crimson Desert, Path of Exile ... it doesn't hurt anyone to think that maybe "Blue Hole Studios or Krafton" is working in a Tera 2.

  • @Anung said:

    @counterpoint said:
    I'm not sure why, but this is old news/rumors from a few years ago that just recently resurfaced. Unfortunately, there's no new information to confirm any of the old info about this, so at this point we just don't know anything more or less than the same old leaked art, vague info about old plans, and speculation.

    Yes, I know this is an old thing, but I guess they are making it relevant with the announcement of multiple mmos such as Crimson Desert, Path of Exile ... it doesn't hurt anyone to think that maybe "Blue Hole Studios or Krafton" is working in a Tera 2.

    they don't need to work on a tera 2, they can keep working on tera 1 and make it better and save most of their money. if they wanted to, they could make tera the number 2 mmorpg out there....seems like wow will still be number 1 but I cant see why

  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭

    @allofspaceandtime said:

    @Anung said:

    @counterpoint said:
    I'm not sure why, but this is old news/rumors from a few years ago that just recently resurfaced. Unfortunately, there's no new information to confirm any of the old info about this, so at this point we just don't know anything more or less than the same old leaked art, vague info about old plans, and speculation.

    Yes, I know this is an old thing, but I guess they are making it relevant with the announcement of multiple mmos such as Crimson Desert, Path of Exile ... it doesn't hurt anyone to think that maybe "Blue Hole Studios or Krafton" is working in a Tera 2.

    they don't need to work on a tera 2, they can keep working on tera 1 and make it better and save most of their money. if they wanted to, they could make tera the number 2 mmorpg out there....seems like wow will still be number 1 but I cant see why

    Problem with this the optimization. Tera is running [filtered] on high end specs. They cannot fix that without breaking the game and putting it back together again. If they plan on doing that then just make a Tera 2.

  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

    @counterpoint said:
    I'm not sure why, but this is old news/rumors from a few years ago that just recently resurfaced. Unfortunately, there's no new information to confirm any of the old info about this, so at this point we just don't know anything more or less than the same old leaked art, vague info about old plans, and speculation.

    Perhaps, but the whole "Project EXA" thing does make people raise eyebrows.

  • @Fainall said: If Tera 2 became reality that would be great as long as it didn't have open world pvp, gender/race locked classes and wasn't complete RNG and P2W. I would love it!



    RNG I understand but the removal of open world pvp played a big part in the beginning of the end for this game.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

    They are already working on A:IR so why on Earth would they be working on a Tera 2 when that is pretty much exactly what A:IR is.

  • @Christin said:
    They are already working on A:IR so why on Earth would they be working on a Tera 2 when that is pretty much exactly what A:IR is.

    Because A:ir looks like a game from 1995 with a graphics mod, I'm not an expert, but I can say that the game wont be successful as some people think.

  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

    @Anung said:

    @Christin said:
    They are already working on A:IR so why on Earth would they be working on a Tera 2 when that is pretty much exactly what A:IR is.

    Because A:ir looks like a game from 1995 with a graphics mod, I'm not an expert, but I can say that the game wont be successful as some people think.

    I totally agree with you. Plus, the goal is to work for gear and house stuff so there's that. I'll probably try it out if it works on my system, but yeah, working for furniture just doesn't seem to be super fun.

    Either way, it's what they are working on. And, if it does fail, I doubt they'll turn their attention to a Tera 2.

  • @Christin said:

    @Anung said:

    @Christin said:
    They are already working on A:IR so why on Earth would they be working on a Tera 2 when that is pretty much exactly what A:IR is.

    Because A:ir looks like a game from 1995 with a graphics mod, I'm not an expert, but I can say that the game wont be successful as some people think.

    I totally agree with you. Plus, the goal is to work for gear and house stuff so there's that. I'll probably try it out if it works on my system, but yeah, working for furniture just doesn't seem to be super fun.

    Either way, it's what they are working on. And, if it does fail, I doubt they'll turn their attention to a Tera 2.

    Yeah, for me A:ir is a hard pass, but if you played the beta and you liked it, go ahead and good luck with that.

Sign In or Register to comment.