XP Scrolls are useless

2»

Comments

  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

    @Concepcion30 said:
    from what I'm hearing in this post, it will be impossible to get from 65 to 68 with the log-in scales alone?

    Log-in scales won't even get you from 65 to 66.

    @JRHY7R47MP said:
    You are all just a bunch of lazy people, farming some dungeons to get scales + caiman for one hour (with elite) is enough to lvl a lot in a day and lvling doesn't really get annoying till you start doing it with alts but if you get bored or annoyed on your main character... well you won't be able to handle what you've to do after because when you start needing to farm for your gear then gold and materials just to try and fail really often in any part you're enchanting is when the game start getting stressing and "hard". The spawn rate of the portals being too low was understandable when people was complaining but this event scroll is just good enough to help anyone lvl faster, just stop being so lazy because as i said it just get harder and not easier after reaching 70.

    This has nothing to do with being lazy. You do realize some of us DO have characters at level 70 and know very well what the end-game grind is like? Why farm some dungeons for scales + caimans for one hour, when you could just farm caimans for 2 hours and be much further ahead?

  • FainallFainall ✭✭✭

    @TJKat said:

    This has nothing to do with being lazy. You do realize some of us DO have characters at level 70 and know very well what the end-game grind is like? Why farm some dungeons for scales + caimans for one hour, when you could just farm caimans for 2 hours and be much further ahead?

    But that is ONLY if real caimens spawn portals...as I said earlier that is NOT a guarantee. I farmed for two hours on an alt earlier this week and got nothing. We had 3 spawn...all fakes. Two hours and NO exp.

  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JRHY7R47MP said:
    You are all just a bunch of lazy people, farming some dungeons to get scales + caiman for one hour (with elite) is enough to lvl a lot in a day and lvling doesn't really get annoying till you start doing it with alts but if you get bored or annoyed on your main character... well you won't be able to handle what you've to do after because when you start needing to farm for your gear then gold and materials just to try and fail really often in any part you're enchanting is when the game start getting stressing and "hard". The spawn rate of the portals being too low was understandable when people was complaining but this event scroll is just good enough to help anyone lvl faster, just stop being so lazy because as i said it just get harder and not easier after reaching 70.

    Not wanting to do something I don't like and wondering if there are any other options qualifies as lazy now.

    Okay.

  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

    @Fainall said:
    But that is ONLY if real caimens spawn portals...as I said earlier that is NOT a guarantee. I farmed for two hours on an alt earlier this week and got nothing. We had 3 spawn...all fakes. Two hours and NO exp.

    Just killing the BAMs while hunting caimans gets you more xp than these scrolls do. One decent pull will net you 10-15 times more xp than one of those scrolls. That's with no elite, or any other xp buffs.

  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

    @JRHY7R47MP said:
    You are all just a bunch of lazy people, farming some dungeons to get scales + caiman for one hour (with elite) is enough to lvl a lot in a day and lvling doesn't really get annoying till you start doing it with alts but if you get bored or annoyed on your main character... well you won't be able to handle what you've to do after because when you start needing to farm for your gear then gold and materials just to try and fail really often in any part you're enchanting is when the game start getting stressing and "hard". The spawn rate of the portals being too low was understandable when people was complaining but this event scroll is just good enough to help anyone lvl faster, just stop being so lazy because as i said it just get harder and not easier after reaching 70.

    Yes! I am a lazy flip. I am a lazy flip with 22 toons that I have absolutely no interest in grinding for. I am even too lazy to grind for my main. I play this game to have fun and buying clothes, pets and mounts is way more fun than wasting my gold on gear. They keep changing the gear around anyways. In a year or so , they will come out with a whole new system (knowing Krafton) and I will have saved so much time. I know Krafton is really trying to get players like me to level up with their events, but yeah, Imma just go over here and fish.

    This scales event is really just another way to make people grind away. I will grind to do fun stuff like Guordo hunt or even cannons if they had decent prizes, however, farming dungeons just isn't fun for many players nor is caimen farming. We'll just hang out until Krafton gets desperate enough to let us level up with fun stuff.

  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

    @Christin said:
    We'll just hang out until Krafton gets desperate enough to let us level up with fun stuff.

    ^^ This.

    I wish these scales were a relevant alternative to caimans - I would much rather be running dungeons than hunting caimans - but they're not. And, heaven forbid, you might want to buy one, or even both of the mounts.

Sign In or Register to comment.