Collecting cards lvl 11

I am currently lvl 65 and i was trying to do lvl 11 quest (collecting cards).
I did equipped Nouruk 20x cards and now i have his card and now i must take dmg from Nouruk while having his card equipped but i cant take dmg since im lvl 65, he cant make neithe 1 dmg so i can complete the quest.

Some1 know the answer or smth?

Comments

• Nouruk is red mob on your radar. It means it will aggro u when u near it. Just bump his body with your body, rub it dub a dab, and let the noruk attack you. If im not mistaken, for your to complete the mission, u must activate a certain effect from the card window. Activate it and let noruk smack you.

• kori83kori83 ✭✭
    edited November 12

These quests were just terribly designed filler material.

I wouldn't be surprised if Card Packs start appearing in the Cash shop soon

• @kori83 said:
    These quests were just terribly designed filler material.

I wouldn't be surprised if Card Packs start appearing in the Cash shop soon

Oh they will. No one in their right mind is willing to run trashy unrewarding dungeons like RG, TR or RR hundreds of times, or kill thousands of vampires in the popo area just to get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
    The whole card crap is aimed at those overachivers/hoarders, same as loot boxes are aimed at gamblers.
    Cashing in on people's addictions is so good for economy anyway.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16

@TheCatalyst said:
    Nouruk is red mob on your radar. It means it will aggro u when u near it. Just bump his body with your body, rub it dub a dab, and let the noruk attack you. If im not mistaken, for your to complete the mission, u must activate a certain effect from the card window. Activate it and let noruk smack you.

nah your kidding right i thought theyd be the pig shaped ones
    im currently lvl 25 and have un equipped every thing and am as i type this being well as you put it rubbed by aprox 8 of them and still took heaps to trigger it

• @tisnotme said:

@TheCatalyst said:
    Nouruk is red mob on your radar. It means it will aggro u when u near it. Just bump his body with your body, rub it dub a dab, and let the noruk attack you. If im not mistaken, for your to complete the mission, u must activate a certain effect from the card window. Activate it and let noruk smack you.

im currently lvl 25 and have un equipped every thing and am as i type this being well as you put it rubbed by aprox 8 of them and still took heaps to trigger it

I dont want to be mean, so i suggest u to go back and read the quest journal properly.
    Noruk is not the pig shaped ones

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16

@TheCatalyst said:

@tisnotme said:

@TheCatalyst said:

I dont want to be mean, so i suggest u to go back and read the quest journal properly.
    Noruk is not the pig shaped ones

really you didnt get the sarcasm in the pig shape ones comment !
    nor the point that like OP it was more than as you put it Just bump his body with your body, rub it dub a dab
    and i have a pic of them doing so if you want too

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

If I recall, I found someone who could agro them without killing them, then just got in the way when the Noruk attacked them.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17

@TJKat said:
    If I recall, I found someone who could agro them without killing them, then just got in the way when the Noruk attacked them.

you mean like this
    https://i.imgur.com/ElXlEvm.png

• I had the same problem, till I found what I was doing wrong.
    I was forgetting to check the card set/combo box (though you just have the one available at the time)
    wish I had pictures . it's on the second tab, that shows all the different sets , or combos

maybe that's what you're also doing (not doing)