[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 3/30 (Mon) at 6:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. This maintenance will deploy the latest TERA Console update and re-open the dungeon Manglemire. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Elin valk is going to be a thing

2»

Comments

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@SageWindu said:

@Fainall said:
    I really do think they need to have male versions of everything but valkyries. Valkyries in mythology were always women so that does make sense and it would be odd to have male valkyries.

...it would hold more weight if TERA took place on Earth and thus would have Earth's "rules"

It would hold more weight if gunner didn't already spit in the face of the game's mythology; there should only be High Elf gunners.

• @Fainall said:

@Elinu1 said:

@XxKingOfKnightzxX said:

i found that on the official tera korea homepage but cant read it . for me it looks like its actually already confirmed

am i the only one that noticed bunny ears and fox tail on that pic?

I also notice she has green eyes

I might be dating myself here but, a girl with green eyes? Big Trouble in Little China, anybody?

• @Concepcion30 said:

@Fainall said:

@Elinu1 said:

@XxKingOfKnightzxX said:

i found that on the official tera korea homepage but cant read it . for me it looks like its actually already confirmed

am i the only one that noticed bunny ears and fox tail on that pic?

I also notice she has green eyes

I might be dating myself here but, a girl with green eyes? Big Trouble in Little China, anybody?

I love that movie so much!

@SageWindu you are right it's not on earth so yeah valks could be dudes I guess...