[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Double Drops Event

Based on the weekly events page on the Main Page of Tera, we are supposed to have a double drop event a few hours ago.
But it isn't happening. I'm surprised this is the 3rd consecutive time EME forgot to activate the double drop events.
So far, we have not received any feedback or any form of communication from EME.

At this point, what can we the players do to help EME staff?

Comments

• PvpnessPvpness ✭✭
    edited November 2019

Not much to say here other then PLEASE PLEASE make sure we put our money where our mouths are. Made the post last week about the horrible state of the game, few days later someone else makes a post saying the same thing. Now seeing another week of Double drop not being implemented correctly? LOL it's been a few weeks since I've spent a dime and I plan on never spending a cent on this game again. A lot of my friends and guildies are doing the same, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS (all of us), just stop buying EMP and supporting the game. Just enjoy a "free" mmo trying to manipulate players who've committed years just to see new pay to win mechanics and an RNG system. That's all :) Make sure you never open up that store and spend a dime.

• PvpnessPvpness ✭✭
    edited November 2019

Can you imagine the incompetence of an employee whose job is to communicate not just errors or issues going on with the game, but in general have any line of communication with us? An employee(s) who goes to work EVERYDAY and their job is to communicate, not talking about the people doing the actual back end stuff, but the people who just have to communicate to us or let us know what's going on. Must be a real confidence booster knowing you get paid to do absolutely nothing, shows some good work ethic on communication / Tera team's end. But nothing is new, the parent company makes a ton of money else where, this is the reject department. Anyways can't expect much and not really expecting much, going to enjoy the game, just really had to point out someone or a groups incompetence and how someone could even fall asleep knowing this is the quality of their work. To be honest it'd be better to hear there is no communication team related to TERA than pretend there is one at all.

• mEME communaction 2019 http://www.teradevtracker.com/

its actually sad

• nobody force you to play tera ...

• You know the saddest thing? Not that I'd do it, but you honestly come up with a 10 page slide, it's pretty clear cut in 10 slides the activity and the levels of activity that are just happening because of free emp events or freebies. But it'd be a real bummer if someone randomly compiled very professionally and in an organized state a list of current issues and possible solutions and present it to someone at Bluehole (parent company) and have them pass the information down. That'd be music to my hears knowing that it went up that chain and even then we might not get a single response, but that's how it usually works. Once someone much higher up gets word of issues, they will either proactively try to fix it or just ignore it and let it be. At this point it is what it is, just gathering all this for our references. Thanks for that site @XxKingOfKnightzxX

• PvpnessPvpness ✭✭
    edited November 2019

@fromsector7 We're in a general discussion forum, you took the time to login just to type that :'( . I think we both know everyone here is educated enough to know they have a choice on playing or not. We made it very clear we enjoy playing the game, but it's current state is something we want to be addressed. It's alright man just continue enjoying yourself :)

• I want adventure coins as compensation .

• i want alice dress as a compensation

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I was wondering why I got double drops in Vanguard

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Turn on double drop please, i wasted coins for a dungeon and no double drop.

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited November 2019

get rekt by mEME. Never fail. They're the best.

• edited November 2019

@Pvpness said:
    You know the saddest thing? Not that I'd do it, but you honestly come up with a 10 page slide, it's pretty clear cut in 10 slides the activity and the levels of activity that are just happening because of free emp events or freebies. But it'd be a real bummer if someone randomly compiled very professionally and in an organized state a list of current issues and possible solutions and present it to someone at Bluehole (parent company) and have them pass the information down. That'd be music to my hears knowing that it went up that chain and even then we might not get a single response, but that's how it usually works. Once someone much higher up gets word of issues, they will either proactively try to fix it or just ignore it and let it be.

By the way, we've put together things like that and confirmed it was aggregated and sent to Bluehole. EME also prepares weekly feedback reports that are sent to Bluehole. So they've absolutely been made aware. Unfortunately, my impression is that feedback in our region is just one small voice in the greater picture and they're not going to change things for us in particular -- but that's just my impression from the results of sending that feedback.

And to your earlier accusation, there is no one at EME employed to communicate with us anymore. There's someone to make news posts and post patch notes (as one small part of their other job responsibilities), but there is no more community team at EME. I don't think it should be that way, but that's the case. So it's not "incompetence of an employee" -- there is no employee. People who were previously on the community team were moved to new roles.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:
    So it's not "incompetence of an employee" -- there is no employee.

You can still argue employee incompetence since someone made the incompetent decision to scrap the community team.

• edited November 2019

@TJKat said:

@counterpoint said:
    So it's not "incompetence of an employee" -- there is no employee.

You can still argue employee incompetence since someone made the incompetent decision to scrap the community team.

It's just not an "employee" in that sense...