[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

BRING BACK THE PVP SERVER

Tera online is not that great now. Every new class is a little girl people try to claim is 500 or somthing and outlaw is gone and now players are leaving.
I played tera back 4 years ago with a guild. since them all 50 players of my guild have quite. I use to love pking people and running from people trying to pk me

my first character which was a warrior before i quite i use to hunt players in the areas around town. and i use to get killed alot while i was grinding quests I got mad sometimes but that was part of the fun. the excitement of being able to be killed at anytime. it was the only reason i come to play tera because not many othere games had good open world pvp.

Between the p2w items the lolis with no pants that pedos play as and the decline in players tera is dying.

but id like them to make a new server.
In this server it bring back the old outlaw system and get ride of all classes since the reaper making no gender lock again and wont have any p2w items.

this would be a classic tera pvp server .

Comments

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited November 2019

All know pvp is dead since reaper was announced :v

• @KWTNWGA59R said:
    Tera online is not that great now. Every new class is a little girl people try to claim is 500 or somthing and outlaw is gone and now players are leaving.
    I played tera back 4 years ago with a guild. since them all 50 players of my guild have quite. I use to love pking people and running from people trying to pk me

my first character which was a warrior before i quite i use to hunt players in the areas around town. and i use to get killed alot while i was grinding quests I got mad sometimes but that was part of the fun. the excitement of being able to be killed at anytime. it was the only reason i come to play tera because not many othere games had good open world pvp.

Between the p2w items the lolis with no pants that pedos play as and the decline in players tera is dying.

but id like them to make a new server.
    In this server it bring back the old outlaw system and get ride of all classes since the reaper making no gender lock again and wont have any p2w items.

this would be a classic tera pvp server .

according to the lore, elins are 100s of years old. also by the way you are stating things, if you play as an elin, that makes you a pedos, no matter if you are a real live female like some of us that do play, and I guess you would say that people that play as poporis are in to beastiality. so I guess if you are a male that plays a male character then that makes you gay, and if you are a female that plays as a female, that makes you a lesbian, so your argument states that you are into whatever character that you play as. this is what you are saying. I imagine many people will say that you are wrong. I will let you in on a little secret as long as you don't tell anyone else.......this is only a game and not real life. shocker I know, but now that you know the secret to tera, hopefully your gaming experience will become much better

• edited November 2019

This thread isn't going to go anywhere with these sort of pointless accusations that completely distract from the point.

This discussion has been closed.