[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Gold Finger Tokens / Innerwear needs to be updated /removed.

Goldfinger tokens need to be updated! Every time i open them 9/10 times i get a VERY useless innerwear wich is not even worth trying to sell since nobody will even buy it, and by useless i mean these very old innerwear from lvl 60 are still in there. If this is supposed to be a "decent" way for ppl to get innerwear you need to make it more useful. You should make these innerwears being able to dismantle bk into Goldfinger tokens so even if they are the [filtered] ones at least u can dismantle them bk into new Goldfinger tokens. Or even better just simply remove very old innerwear, if they are older than let's say 3 patches of innerwear worth old then simply just remove them of the loot box table. For an example leave the Crit (and its counterparts , endurance, hp, power etc ) 20, 24, 28 , those can still be "ok" for new players as well as old players but anything below that needs to just not exist since it is useless these days. Especially now with the new exodor innerwear. Please make some type of change to this.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

@Fjonkan said:
    Goldfinger tokens need to be updated! Every time i open them 9/10 times i get a VERY useless innerwear wich is not even worth trying to sell since nobody will even buy it, and by useless i mean these very old innerwear from lvl 60 are still in there. If this is supposed to be a "decent" way for ppl to get innerwear you need to make it more useful. You should make these innerwears being able to dismantle bk into Goldfinger tokens so even if they are the [filtered] ones at least u can dismantle them bk into new Goldfinger tokens. Or even better just simply remove very old innerwear, if they are older than let's say 3 patches of innerwear worth old then simply just remove them of the loot box table. For an example leave the Crit (and its counterparts , endurance, hp, power etc ) 20, 24, 28 , those can still be "ok" for new players as well as old players but anything below that needs to just not exist since it is useless these days. Especially now with the new exodor innerwear. Please make some type of change to this.

Amen to that.

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s alot of things that need to be updated but it’s like beating a dead horse because the forums are abandoned by eme.
  • 🤔^ the guy above me gets it

• @LancerJiva said:
    There’s alot of things that need to be updated but it’s like beating a dead horse because the forums are abandoned by eme.

That may be, but they also say if we wanna make them aware of stuff to go here so ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    they ignore discord anyway.

• It also says heads you win tails you lose on the tokens. It is rng based if they updated it to only give top inners it'd be defeating the purpose. It stinks but that's how it is.
  • edited November 2019

@LiamDahvis said:
    It also says heads you win tails you lose on the tokens. It is rng based if they updated it to only give top inners it'd be defeating the purpose. It stinks but that's how it is.

Honestly... you're right. The problem with goldfinger tokens is that it competes with the cash shop where they are prominently selling lootboxes with the new/best inner armor. So you can get the best armors in these in-game boxes, but the odds are purposefully not great. Then again, the odds from the cash shop boxes are also notoriously not great. There's no way they'd make the in-game method better than the cash shop. Even if they got rid of some of the older ones from the pool, it's not very likely that they'd increase the odds of the better ones. (The odds in a lootbox don't necessarily have anything to do with the amount of items in the pool, because the chances across the pool are not necessarily equal for each item.)

I think the whole inner armor system was a pretty naked cash grab from the start (heh), and it definitely hasn't gotten any better.

• I'm confused why 3 people like a post detailing how EME makes money selling virtual underwear

• > @Maldicion159 said:
    > I'm confused why 3 people like a post detailing how EME makes money selling virtual underwear

Because he is agreeing that it is a garbage system
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Don't do stuff that gives tokens away then. Pretty simple IMO. You argue that lower stat stuff is useless, but at least now new players can afford somewhat decent inners where they couldn't before. The real issue is that too many people are doing Ghillieglade now for mystery merchant coins which is causing a flood of inners to hit the market each day. You're not doing the Ghillie for Goldfinger tokens anyways, so why should they amp up the rates?

The new inners are mainly for the higher level toons that already had their high level inners, so no, the inner lootboxes aren't really affecting Goldinger sales at all nor is it what is causing Goldfinger inners to be worthless. The only thing changing the rng will do is flood the broker with higher stat inners that will work their way to become as cheap as the lower rate inners. So, having an rng change is the last thing anyone should be thinking about doing. Maybe what they should think about doing is lowering the rate at which Goldfinger tokens even drop seeing as people are spamming Ghiilie so much for mystery tokens now. Otherwise, let new players have their practically free inners. At least some new players are benefiting in some way from all of the latest updates, because they sure aren't benefiting in many other ways.