[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Elin Festival Card Exchange event

Is the Elin Festival Card Exchange, posted in This Week in TERA: November 26–December 1, cancelled?
"you’ll receive an additional reward of Primed Ore when completing Vanguard Requests. "

Best Answers

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Only select Vanguard Requests give the Primed Ore, not all of them.

Which means level 65 and higher dungeons.(ace dungeons included, if you need something solo), from what I've seen.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@kori83 said:

@Ellexem said:

Where exactly is Meirun in HW?
    I think it says in the description of Primed Ore I have to sell it to her, but I couldn't find her last night when I looked

Thanks

Meirun's actually a popori and you can find him(?) in Velika to the right of where Federation HQ is located.

• BlastobobBlastobob ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Many thanks all!

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019 Accepted Answer

@kori83 said:

Velika, Freedom Plaza, the southern corner. Look for the Popori with the hat. His full name is Ore Collector Meirun [Event Merchant], if memory serves.

EDIT -- And SageWindu already answered that... ah well, took too much time to make the image.

Answers

Not when I played earlier.

• @Ellexem said:

I think it says in the description of Primed Ore I have to sell it to her, but I couldn't find her last night when I looked

Thanks

@Ellexem said:

@kori83 said:

Velika, Freedom Plaza, the southern corner. Look for the Popori with the hat. His full name is Ore Collector Meirun [Event Merchant], if memory serves.

EDIT -- And SageWindu already answered that... ah well, took too much time to make the image.

No worries. Your explanation was better anyway. :tongue:

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

In Highwatch, he's near the vanguard crystal merchant. There's usually a crowd around him, so you should find him from there.

• Thank you both!

• Starting Tuesday, November 26 (10 a.m. PST), and continuing until Wednesday, January 1, you’ll receive an additional reward of Primed Ore when completing Vanguard Requests. Primed Ore can be exchanged for card fragments—including the new Starlight Festival Elin and Blood Festival Elin cards—and other useful items at Meirun, an Event NPC in all major cities.