[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

where are the ep points? patch 88

I didn't get the points that come out in the patch...
where are the ep points?

Comments

• In the EP window, you should see that your "Total EP" should be 300 or higher, even if it's an account/server that had never gotten any EP before.

It's not like you get 300 additional points on top of what you had before, but it's the minimum starting point.

• I mean they were given 300 ep at least and adjusted to that level for everyone.
    and those who already had 300 points or more do not give us anything?
    If so, it is unfair.

• @SupreMExDFULL said:
    I mean they were given 300 ep at least and adjusted to that level for everyone.
    If so, it is unfair.

Yeah, it's a catch-up mechanism so that new players don't have to grind as much to keep up with veteran players (or you are not punished as much if you switch servers).

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

The problem is the wording. The post sounds like EVERYONE is being given 300 ep regardless of where you're at now.

• If it cost us to reach the players with all the ep is like a loop, only we were not given the ep from the beginning.
    We are the players who have been complaining for some time now, if they are going to give them resources that they give us all.
    I don't know what the "mechanics" of this new system is.
    They put aside those who really struggled to get the points.
    In this community we are all players.
    Not only the new ones.
    what hurt me to upload those 300 ep and the new ones have it as if nothing ...
    The good thing would be if they have those 300 points but those who have 300 are already given the 200 since it cost us a lot to acquire those points and today I still do not reach the maximum.
    staying this way, we would stay to the maximum and it would take much less to reach 500 ep.
    That is a good system or at least double the points we get since we can only upload 2 points per day ...

• asusm5asusm5 ✭✭
    edited December 2019

since 2012 .. new patch > grind for 3 month > new patch , nerf the old grind system> new grind and start again...
    when you understand how tera works and its cycles .. get items and millions of gold without playing. Know what to sell when a new patch comes out and what things to keep to sell later and without the need to buy or sell emp.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@SupreMExDFULL said:
    The good thing would be if they have those 300 points but those who have 300 are already given the 200 since it cost us a lot to acquire those points and today I still do not reach the maximum.

So, basically, you're whining that since you already have 300 EP, you should be given an additional 200 EP? Because you worked hard for that 300 EP and it's not fair new players are being given it for free? How about those of us who already have 500 EP? What should we get? We worked hard too, didn't we?

• @SupreMExDFULL said:
    I mean they were given 300 ep at least and adjusted to that level for everyone.
    If so, it is unfair.

I admire your civility. I was outraged because I've been playing mostly on and a little off since they added EP and I just passed 300 this month.

• Maldicion159Maldicion159 ✭✭
    edited December 2019

@TJKat said:

@SupreMExDFULL said:

So, basically, you're whining that since you already have 300 EP, you should be given an additional 200 EP? Because you worked hard for that 300 EP and it's not fair new players are being given it for free? How about those of us who already have 500 EP? What should we get? We worked hard too, didn't we?

a diamond?
    there are diminishing returns past 300 EP but up until it you can pretty much use every EP to have a drastic improvement in the way your class plays.
    what to get for a player that has everything...

frankly we should demand they go through the latest backup they have access to in order to reference how much EP everyone had before the boost and then give 100 EP to everyone who had already gotten 300, and 50 to people who were 200+ in addition to making 250 the new starting point.

tbh EP would be really confusing to have all dumped on a new player at once. this is an awful decision unilaterally. EP is a sort of glue used to nudge classes towards a proper balance that allows players to allocate points as they progress, seeing what improvements points bring as they're obtained.
    suddenly having 300 points is begging the uninitiated to spend them poorly.
    there are literally "best" ways to spend the points that usually require access to class discords to discover.
    if noobs are given 250/300 points they should at least be already put into the proper slots in a sane ratio so they can have some idea of what they're supposed to be building towards.

the whole system reminds me of a lame imitation of ESO's champion points.

• @TJKat said:

@SupreMExDFULL said:

I understand why I said that this kind of changes or "mechanics" is an infinite loop in which you cannot make everyone happy, so I said "we all have to give something as a reward".
    as the comment below throw 300 points to new people believing that they will spend well and not wrongly is nonsense.
    I am really outraged by the change.
    not really that they can give to those who already have 500 ep relmente it is like a mockery to tell you that they give you 1 diamond so I don't know what I can get to give them and that it is useful.
    knowing tera if they had thought of everyone equally they would have given us diamonds or rubies, or something totally useless.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Guys, I was being facetious. I don't expect any kind of compensation for the fact I already have 500 EP (and 320-ish on the other server), and I think it's silly that you guys do. Of all the problems with this game, THIS is the one you choose to get outraged about?

As for giving new players 300 EP all at once and overwhelming them, you are given 7 EP resets for free, and you can buy more for dragon scales.

• @TJKat said:
    Guys, I was being facetious. I don't expect any kind of compensation for the fact I already have 500 EP (and 320-ish on the other server), and I think it's silly that you guys do. Of all the problems with this game, THIS is the one you choose to get outraged about?

As for giving new players 300 EP all at once and overwhelming them, you are given 7 EP resets for free, and you can buy more for dragon scales.

it's not silly
    Well you can read my other posts to see what makes me angry ...