[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Santa Toy merchant only gives Elin Outfits ? Grats lolicons, grats.

2»

Comments

• edited December 2019

@TJKat said:

@counterpoint said:
    Honestly, there's no one at EME paid to "adapt the game to our region."

Thank you for summing up the problem with EME so well.

It's the problem, anyway, whoever is at fault. People in our region don't want a typical Korean grindy RNG-laden MMORPG, but that's what BHS keeps churning out. Players in our region expect EME to have the ability and desire to change it to keep customers here happy, but they've decided that it's BHS's job to make the game, and their job to just provide support. Unless one of the two sides of this issue gives, I don't see how to fix it. There has been a lot of frustration over the years trying to understand what the root cause is, but now the best thing I can suggest is to just focus on yelling about the actual problems, not about who people think should solve it. Ultimately it doesn't matter whether EME decides to fix something or if BHS are told to do it -- the key point is to be clear on what the problems are and specifically why it's a problem. That's all I can suggest. This continued trying to "guilt" EME into "doing their jobs" is never going to work because they've been specifically instructed that it's not their job, so it's counterproductive.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

Yes, I DO expect EME to have the desire to keep customers here happy. Unhappy customers leave. Guilt nothing, when enough customers leave, they lose their jobs.

I've seen you try to be a lot more impartial lately, but that entire post is just a load of made-up excuses to defend poor decisions. Your whole post can be summed up as, "EME doesn't care about their customers and has chosen to be irrelevant, so telling them not to be irrelevant is counterproductive."

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

I love how much people complain about so much in the game and how it never changes yet will admit that they "fork over wads of cash". Oh the humor of it all.

And no, I don't get the whole "Well, BHS wasn't going to even have outfits." argument as no outfits is better than just elin outfits. All this does is foster more contempt for elins as if there already isn't enough contempt of them as it is.

• @TJKat said:
    Yes, I DO expect EME to have the desire to keep customers here happy. Unhappy customers leave. Guilt nothing, when enough customers leave, they lose their jobs.

I've seen you try to be a lot more impartial lately, but that entire post is just a load of made-up excuses to defend poor decisions. Your whole post can be summed up as, "EME doesn't care about their customers and has chosen to be irrelevant, so telling them not to be irrelevant is counterproductive."

No, I'm trying to explain that we are not their primary customers, BHS is. You don't have to care about that, and if you really think I'm giving "made-up excuses" than it truly doesn't matter to you anyway. But for those who want to keep on fighting to improve the game, all I can offer is my view of the lay of the land. Knowing is half the battle and all that.

Anyway, this thread has gone far afield and was partly flamebait to begin with, so I think it's run its course. At this point, with the holidays upon us, it's unlikely we'll see further changes, unfortunately.

This discussion has been closed.