[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Is Double Drops fixed?

Old thread about it is closed. Stopped playing when double drops failed. Is it fixed? If not can we get an ETA when it will get fixed? Or are the employees here just work at home people who actually have no real contact with the devs and do generic responses to questions they can't answer because the REAL office don't really care about the folks who work in the forums that deal with irate players who spent a lot of time and money in the game?

Let me think of possible mod responses, "they're working on it", "it's the holidays", "earliest ETA is Jan 2 which is the holidays and of course little to no player compensation", "they'll let us know as soon as possible but no ETA if it ever gets fixed", "It's fixed", "I don't know".

Appreciate all the hard work community employees do for the people who mess up, you guys deserve a raise (or get paid to do this if you aren't getting paid)

Comments

• edited December 2019

The EME forums are moderated by player volunteers, yeah. BearShoes who posts the patch notes is an EME employee, and other EME employees typically have the EME logo as their avatar.

And the answer to the question is basically what you said: January 2 at the earliest because they think it requires a maintenance, and they can't do a maintenance until more staff get back from holidays. The staff already tried to fix it during the holidays using the tools they have but it didn't work even after being recreated. It's not guaranteed that maintenance will fix it either, because it isn't clear why it isn't working in the first place, but that's the hope.

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2

Let me think of possible mod responses, "they're working on it", "it's the holidays", "earliest ETA is Jan 2 which is the holidays and of course little to no player compensation", "they'll let us know as soon as possible but no ETA if it ever gets fixed", "It's fixed", "I don't know".

The extension wasn't planned, and we thought it'd be nice to have the extension for the holiday. unfortunate to how it turned out, good intentions were made. i doubt there will be any compensation, everything that was planned have gone accordingly :)