[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Welcome To Exodor - Meme

Hopefully you can relate :p

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like an accurate description.

• Tera deserves better developers, maybe publishers. However, i dont think its mainly their fault.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

I was playing Monster Hunter World yesterday, right? That's one example of grinding done right, I think. You hunt your preferred monsters, get your mats to build your preferred items, you build those preferred items, that's the end of it. You only have to fight with the game insofar as trying to get certain monsters to appear to get certain mats - none of this "Oh, you rolled a 1 instead of a 2? Sorry - all your progress up to this point has just been reset." bollocks.

• relatable xd

• Yep, sounds right.

• That's not a meme that's REAL!!! LMAOO

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 4

I mean we could go back to having 3 channels to stop the rare mob hunting instead but i'm sure you guys wouldn't like that much either :shrug:

• What're you talking about? We still have 20 channels. I don't think anyone here is advocating for less channels.

• AnungAnung ✭✭

It's annoying when you see people being a dumbo "I mean we could go back to having 3 channels to stop the rare mob hunting instead but i'm sure you guys wouldn't like that much either ", Jesus take the video with humor lol.