[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

could not locate enmasse launcher. Please make sure enMasse launcher is properly installed, ????

hey guys everytime i try to download the launcher i get this error message: ould not locate enmasse launcher. Please make sure enMasse launcher is properly installed,or run it manually then continue . is there some kind of bugg beceuse idk what to do i checked my whole PC if i had it somwhere but its nowhere to be found any help would be much appreciated ^^

Comments

• The problem most likely is that sometime in the past you installed the launcher somewhere but then deleted it, but there's a setting somewhere that causes it to think it's still installed. I recommend sending a support ticket and they can help you install it manually or clear out the bad setting.