[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Server Issues Discussion (2020-01-08)

Comments

• Same problem

• @counterpoint said:
    Everything looks back to normal now, at least for me and those on Discord ATM.

This guy xd I'm stuck on character selection. Dont say "normal". My character are stuck in gridion :)

• Cant login or do anything anymore and got trapped in a BG

• After the update went through, I am not stuck at the character selection screen and unable to continue from there, is there anyone else having a similar issue?

• servers are imploding and tera isnt working right atm

• Thank you.

• Same problem

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    The servers are having problems. Last update from eme on discord was that they're aware and are investigating it.
  • edited January 8

@Konatta98 said:

@counterpoint said:
    Everything looks back to normal now, at least for me and those on Discord ATM.

This guy xd I'm stuck on character selection. Dont say "normal". My character are stuck in gridion :)

...this was as of the time I wrote it, which was nearly 11 hours before when things were fine. Please check the timestamp...

• I can confirm that the problem is still occuring. Me and my wife are having the same trouble.

• Please fix the game. Ty.

• same here cant get past char screen

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭

Should have known half hour maintenance was too good to be true.

• AluryaAlurya ✭✭

Well, I don't mind, every service has their problems sometimes. But what I mind is to have these kind of issues and they don't compesate with nothing. At least, give us some event or other kind of compesation.

• Same problem here.

This discussion has been closed.