Server Issues Discussion (2020-01-08)

Comments

• After a long and tiring day at work, I came home and I will log in my character ... Errr, NOPE! :'(

• Games still broken and No word on what is going on or when to expect a fix.

• Just got home, tried to log in, game still broken and I cannot find anything on a status update yet.

• AnungAnung ✭✭

bg credits x3 hahahaha

• I think alot of people were upset by what happened with the servers, will there be any sort of compensation?

• AnungAnung ✭✭

I think they are working on that, hopefully they will fix this in the next 2 hours.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................your joking right?

• they "FIXED" it this morning in an emergency maintenance. Oh SORRY guess they didnt. HAHAHAHAHA..............so fail at this point.

• @Anung said:
    bg credits x3 hahahaha

bg credits big meme

• AnungAnung ✭✭

I don't think we will have any kind of compensation, but if they do I hope they give something good haha.

• AnungAnung ✭✭

@Konatta98 said:

@Anung said:
    bg credits x3 hahahaha

bg credits big meme

Buddy, you are a meme lol, btw I was being sarcastic with the bg credits.

• What my problem with this is, is that there are no updates. Twitter is quiet, even though the game is still broken (just tried to log in, stuck on loading screen with no loading bar). There are no updates on the forums and we all just sitting waiting, with no idea what is happening or what to expect on the time. The "issues are fixed now" about 40 minutes ago are a joke. Also, why are the servers still up if there is an issue? Take the servers down and fix the issue, so people don't try to log in and run to the forums to figure out whats going on.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@VictoriaKeat said:
    What my problem with this is, is that there are no updates. Twitter is quiet, even though the game is still broken (just tried to log in, stuck on loading screen with no loading bar). There are no updates on the forums and we all just sitting waiting, with no idea what is happening or what to expect on the time. The "issues are fixed now" about 40 minutes ago are a joke. Also, why are the servers still up if there is an issue? Take the servers down and fix the issue, so people don't try to log in and run to the forums to figure out whats going on.

The forums are a joke.
    If you'd like any updates that aren't given by the player council, I'd recommend discord.

• @Anung said:

@Konatta98 said:

@Anung said:
    bg credits x3 hahahaha

bg credits big meme

Buddy, you are a meme lol, btw I was being sarcastic with the bg credits.

big meme x2

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited January 8

@VictoriaKeat said:
    What my problem with this is, is that there are no updates. Twitter is quiet, even though the game is still broken (just tried to log in, stuck on loading screen with no loading bar). There are no updates on the forums and we all just sitting waiting, with no idea what is happening or what to expect on the time. The "issues are fixed now" about 40 minutes ago are a joke. Also, why are the servers still up if there is an issue? Take the servers down and fix the issue, so people don't try to log in and run to the forums to figure out whats going on.

Well, we have +5-6 years with that, since Tonke left eme.

This discussion has been closed.