[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Server Issues Discussion (2020-01-08)

Comments

• The forums are a joke.
    If you'd like any updates that aren't given by the player council, I'd recommend discord.

Their discord doesn't have much information on what is going either. I guess all we can do for now is sit and wait.

• Funny thing is the PvP server seems totally unaffected by this "BUG".

• @TheJimbo said:
    Funny thing is the PvP server seems totally unaffected by this "BUG".

Could be because there are less players? Different providers? That is a weird situation. You would think that both servers would be down if they were having issues.

• It looks like the situation is returning to normal at least for some of us right now. I was able to login to both servers and others on Discord are reporting the same. Doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet (haven't gotten an official word), but it seems to be getting better.

• Was able to log in, but noticed that the buffs to BGs and DGs are now up.

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

If you're having trouble getting past the loading screen try logging onto a different character and then back to your main. Some players were reporting that issue and having success with the workaround so I thought I'd share it here if there was anyone struggling.

• We're stuck at Gridiron! Server is frozen and with a lot of lag. This is the end? I thought it would take a few more months.

• Btw saying it is "fixed" all while the game randomly lags is not "fixed". It took me less than an hour to hit first lag spike, and another one within 30 minutes. /quit for the day. Fix your server Tera.

• edited January 9

@VictoriaKeat said:
    Btw saying it is "fixed" all while the game randomly lags is not "fixed". It took me less than an hour to hit first lag spike, and another one within 30 minutes. /quit for the day. Fix your server Tera.

Just for clarify, you've mentioned this a few times, but where exactly was someone claiming it was fixed? We've reported in a few times when things were looking better or people were getting back in but that's about it.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

Still can't login.
    Outstanding work. It's not like this ever happens.
    It's good for companies people enjoy being treated poorly and like wallets.

• @counterpoint You are right. No one said it was fixed. That is the exact problem.
    Why is the server up when are still obvious issues?
    Where is the updates on what is going on?
    Where is our estimated time for it to resolved?

Players are left in the dark, frustrated that its working one moment, and next we are stuck in the game.

I know you doing your best here, and I'm not pointing my fingers at you or the company. But this could be done in much better and proper way. Just putting a "we are aware of the issues" is not exactly the best way to address the issue. But anyway. I take my leave.

• Konatta98Konatta98 ✭✭
    edited January 9

Please fix the game. Dont leave it to die.

• Just wait, in a day or two, there will be entitled american kids creating "We need compensation " threads....
  • @MatrixOfLeaders said:
    Just wait, in a day or two, there will be entitled american kids creating "We need compensation " threads....

as an american, i agree with this and would like compensation for not being able to do the event :) (not really, but it would be a nice gesture)

• i cant finish the event, 4th time today that this has happened lol

This discussion has been closed.