Server Issues Discussion (2020-01-08)

Comments

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@MatrixOfLeaders said:
    Just wait, in a day or two, there will be entitled american kids creating "We need compensation " threads....

It's not like some people have limited time due to work while paying for elite right?
    Also, funny you mention americans when it's basically an international server.

• Rip servers 2k20
  • @MatrixOfLeaders said:
    Just wait, in a day or two, there will be entitled american kids creating "We need compensation " threads....

Okay. I play a lot. I tend to gather 40-50 elite boxes from Exodor and about 5-6 runs of AQ a day, not to mention guardian missions, GG's, events and etc. Today I haven't been able to do half of the normal stuff I do on normal day. So yes, I want compensation.

• AnungAnung ✭✭

Jesus the last reply cracked me up hahaha

• didn't expect - from eme
    a problem that is really affecting everyone and yet they don't speak a word to try to calm down the players.

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@YKPDEWNARE said:
    Rip servers 2k20

It is the same everywhere every year.
    Years change, [filtered] remains the same.

• edited January 9

Hello, it's been a few days since I've been trying to play TERA (application downloaded on steam), however nothing happens when clicking on the servers, as the error is the latest patch, I ask for help on behalf of players who are suffering from this problem similar to other commented years ago. I'm a little intrigued to know that mistakes like this continue to persist ( remembering that support is a few days away without answering me too), but in these days of research I have not reached any results, I ask for immediate help, I will put some initial prints, feel free to comment.![

Note: I was informed that previous repairs with related problems were for previous versions, so an investigation is needed for the patch of 2019-2020.

file:///C:/Users/GeanS/OneDrive/%C3%81rea%20de%20Trabalho/Nova%20pasta%20(2)/2.png
    file:///C:/Users/GeanS/OneDrive/%C3%81rea%20de%20Trabalho/Nova%20pasta%20(2)/1.png

• I can not log in to all my characters still sticks in load screen . i did try the advise quit game and log in another ,but i still cant get in the one i want. i reinstalled the game thinking it would help it didn't. those i can log in , i sat there watching the screen for 20 minutes and the health bar and energy bar were zero and i couldn't see any npcs and i couldn't do any skills . i couldn't log out had to force close . i know it says its fixed but i am not the only one, my whole guild pretty much logged on to force close from what i am told . not sure who is playing but lucky you your one of the few.

• server imploded u gotta wait a bit

• Same here.. mEme needs to look more at Tera, This game is dying and absurd, and so the name of the company goes along as far as neglect. If they do that with Tera, with the other games it would be no different.

• server imploded you gotta wait a bit till its back up (issues been going on all day)

• R.I.P... :s

• Welp, I guess it was my queue to stop being lazy and do something else then looking at my screen and asking myself... which dungeon is worth running X). Oh, I'm not whining, I just thought I was the one having issues with my connection. Fiew.

• @PP597W94LA said:
    didn't expect - from eme
    a problem that is really affecting everyone and yet they don't speak a word to try to calm down the players.

id rather see them there working on the issue not on the forums tryin to calm ppl down which wont work anyways..
    they are already posting updates to the fact they workin on it..

go play another game or shower..or clean ur house or go outside , go to walmart etc lol :P

This discussion has been closed.