[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Giver Of Life Title

I saw someone with the title. I scoured the main page and the forums and never saw how to claim it. Finally today I discovered you posted it on Twitter. But I, like a lot of people don't have twitter so of course it's expired and I can't get it. It would be nice if these things were posted on the game site. Some of us don't want to have to chase you all over the internet to find things. I have seen exactly one person with that title. Maybe you need to rethink this stuff...or if it's something for the entire site, just give it to us and stop making us use codes!

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

I have the title, but i do agree it should have been on front of the TERA website so everyone could see it.

• I gave them some feedback about this too. I think at the time it was on the homepage/news section of the En Masse website, but news from the En Masse website doesn't automatically get syndicated to all the individual game websites, so people who are used to checking each game's site probably won't see it. Most people don't know to check the En Masse site. That being said, I'm trying to remember if it showed up in the launcher for a while -- it might have, but don't remember.

Either way, it could have been more effectively communicated, I agree.

• FainallFainall ✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:
    I gave them some feedback about this too. I think at the time it was on the homepage/news section of the En Masse website, but news from the En Masse website doesn't automatically get syndicated to all the individual game websites, so people who are used to checking each game's site probably won't see it. Most people don't know to check the En Masse site. That being said, I'm trying to remember if it showed up in the launcher for a while -- it might have, but don't remember.

Either way, it could have been more effectively communicated, I agree.

I don't know Counter, I check that a few times a week and never saw it on the game page. But you are right I would have never thought to check the En Masse site, because the only Eme game I play is Tera. But honestly if it's something they are giving the entire site, just give it to us. Enough making us jump through hoops, we already jump through enough hoops on this game. Save the codes for things like linking twitch and all that. Something that is not available to everyone.

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I searched this title too on the achievement list and couldn’t find it. Another nice fail on emes part on lack of communication now a majority of the community missed out. I don’t use Twitter either

*slow clap*
  • DXMDXM ✭✭

The communication was bad on this one. Even knowing at the time it was supposed to be active soon I did initially have trouble finding where the code was. It ended up coming up a couple times in the discord before it expired. If you donated I suppose it wouldn't hurt to write a nice support message to ask for it.

• I had to contact EME and inquire about it as it was stated on Twitter that EVERYONE was to receive it. I contacted them January 14 (?) and they promptly sent it to me after I gave them a Character name to send it to. Yes, it was badly communicated.
  • edited January 16

@Leilag said:
    I had to contact EME and inquire about it as it was stated on Twitter that EVERYONE was to receive it. I contacted them January 14 (?) and they promptly sent it to me after I gave them a Character name to send it to. Yes, it was badly communicated.

Well, yeah, it said it was "unlocked" for everyone, and was "Available to all Closers, Tera PC and console players; redeemable until January 10 11:59 PM PST" but I'm glad they're still offering it if you missed it and contacted them.

I thought it had shown up on the launcher as well, but we could have posted it on the forum too. Next time I'll try to remind them or remember to do it myself.

What was the occasion for this title anyways ?
  • DXMDXM ✭✭

@LancerJiva said:
    What was the occasion for this title anyways ?

https://teralore.com/us/achievement/525026/

So you had to donate to extra life. Are they still giving the title out even if you missed out from the twitter code ?