[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Anyone else still have connection issues?

No idea why servers are so messed up for me, barely connected for like 5 days now.....back tot the not able to select a character or 0/hp 0/mana cant act with anything empty world...ran repairs and all that stuff and wrote a ticket with no answer. Report says its a PORT fail, about to stop trying seems like devs dont care at all.

Comments

• I am right now as of Sunday morning, January 12th. It's the same huge delay lag like the other day, but it doesn't appear to be lasting as long.

• I was just booted from game. Trying to get back in is an issue again like the other day.

• Random lags happen but now I can't play. Constant lag or disconnect. 5 disconnects in 10 minutes.

• Yeah I give up, onto something else until they can fix things I guess haha

• Havent been able to get past character selection screen for a couple of days now CS seem not that interested

• Weird I can use all my characters but one, when i choose the one the crash happens, I was crafting and queued for an instance when it crashed on me. Ticket for a long time still not resolved. Over 30 hours

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭

I've been able to play perfectly fine since the last reset, i play from west coast, NA with an average 75 ms ping.

• nuancednuanced somewhere in south america

same here ... no issues at all .

however that doesn't mean other people aren't still having problems . my girlfriend , for example , can't log her main character anymore . and just like someone said above , she can login any character other than her main . when she tries to login her priest tho , the character selection screen gets locked on it and she has to crash the game , just like it was happening before the "emergency maintenance" we had a few days ago .

we might try opening a support ticket but have anyone else here in this thread had any luck with that ? '-'

oh , something i forgot to mention is that ...

although her character shows offline in my friend's list , it is always online in the guild's member list . which is weird af and somewhat funny too , since when she is on another character both show online at the same time '-'

• edited January 14

Sometimes when there are server issues a character can get stuck like that. In that case, definitely do send a ticket and the GM will just warp your character somewhere safe and they should be good to go again. As long as you can login to a different character, it shows that it's the character not the whole install that's the problem, so should be something a ticket can fix.

the thing is ...

everything was fine until yesterday tho . she even managed to login her priest , but crashed suddenly and that's when it started . and then i saw this thread so it made me wonder if the issue was still ongoing but to a lesser extent . anyways , we were waiting for maint to see if it gets fixed on it's own . if not we're gonna contact support ;o