[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

No Access to old email

Hi, im a returning player who hasnt played in years, i now have a new email which i do not have access to anymore, i have tried everything from calling the domain and asking how to get access, but have no access to my old phone number, i tried texting my old number to see if they would help me but they never answered. I just need to change my email so i can get the account armor, has any1 had this issue and were able to resolve it??

Comments

• i have spent a TON of money on this account and would very much like to have it back.

• You have to send in a support ticket to explain the situation, and they will try to verify account ownership. You can send a ticket from your new account if you can't access your old one, but just provide as much details as possible to prove ownership.

• thank you i'll try this.