K-TERA Dev Note (Q1/2 2020 Roadmap)
Hey I haven't seen anyone post about this yet so I figured I'd share my poorly google translated TLDR of a recent K-TERA Dev Note.
Basically all of these changes are slated to be added in K-TERA in the first half of 2020. (So probably the later half for us.)
Seems like some pretty nice changes to look forward to.
There might be an official translation of this Dev Note later but for now I guess this can work.
- Significantly lower the cost of purchasing PVP equipment
- Improve battleground rewards significantly
- Adding "PVE Rewards"
- Special Reward for 2020 season Rank players ("Dedicated Equipment" Like Exarch Mask?)
- Exodor Quests - Increased rewards (experience and skill experience)
- Dungeon status and rewards overhauled to match the new equipment
- Gold gear drop rate from boxes and dungeons increased
- Added New items for Equipment Damage, Disenchant Prevention, and Random Stat Rerolling obtainable as drops in dungeons
Balance and Skills
- Something about diversifying playstyle (Maybe making physical and magical stats less black and white?)
Performance and Optimization
- Matching system overhaul
- 64-bit client support
Overall these changes seem pretty nice. I'm looking forward to an official translation or at least one done by someone who's a lot better than I am lol.
I did skip over a few things that I wasn't sure on. If I missed anything important or read anything wrong definitely let me know so I can change it