[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

Is crafting manditory?(golden daric)

So I have gotten to a point where I need golden darics to upgrade my gear and don't see any way to obtain these other then by crafting? Is there any other way to obtain these items by dungeons/questing/killing BAMs? I find crafting extremely boring and really have no interest in it at all but that is the only way right now that I can see to obtain golden darics which are needed for upgrading my gear at this point. Please tell me there is another way to get these by actually playing (dungeons/questing/BAMs) the game instead of doing a long boring grind to level up my smelting skill for the sole purpose of making these.

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

Ace Dungeons have darics and siglos as drops, around 20 or so per drop.

They kinda require moderately beefy gear if you're looking to speed through them, however (i.e. base SC).

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭

you can buy them from other players

• Yes you can buy them in the tradebroker fairly cheap these days thanks to the event they had some months ago that flooded the market with them.
    however it is cheaper to "craft" them in the long run i think. Maybe you have a friend or a guildie that could craft urs for you if not trade broker is your best bet.