[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Reaper issue: Cannot level or gain xp

Hi. I hope someone can help. I am pretty new. I just made a reaper and am in the reaper start area. The character seems to be glitched, or the game. I cannot level or gain xp. I can't get the story to progress because...

she has to use a certain skill on target dummies. The skill is not learned until 52 but I am stuck at 51. I've gone all over the zone and have killed dozens of mobs. Even one of the big basilisks. I keep checking her progress after kills. It's stuck at 1/ howevermanymillion.

All mobs are at least her level. There are no other quests. There is no flight master or teleporter that i can find. I have sent a cutthroat harbor scroll from another character but I don't want to use it until I can be sure I can get back and complete the story. From the looks of it, mobs in the open world would not give experience either. I would be just as stuck. I have tried relogging and turning the PS4 completely off and back on.

Comments

• Crossing my fingers it's from the update and will be resolved when it's over. Otherwise, I guess I will put in a ticket

• Solved without pestering the nice folks in support. Deleted character and made a new one. Everything worked fine. The 1st one had somehow not gotten 2 quests that gave her the level she needed to have the skill unlocked to do the quest she was stuck on. Maybe due to a game-wide buff? IDK, but she jumped right over 2 of them. Sorry for multiple posts but I wanted to follow up in case anyone else has that issue. Say hi to Pestalencia if you see her around. (probably near a fishing hole )