[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Nice EndGame

Eternal Annihilation +14 to +15
15 try = 15 fail = 15 damaged..... Ok Goood content 100% recommend for new players.

Comments

• well endgame and for hardcore whale player.
    advise to ignore the endgame.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

Looking at your cute elins is real endgame while afking in highwatch.

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭

Fortunately, you don't have to have +15 gear to enjoy the content !

• costume market true end game

• @Elinu1 said:
    Looking at your cute elins is real endgame while afking in highwatch.

This ^

• JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭

Yep, TERA RNG is aids, what's new? It's always been terrible, but it just has a new face/mechanics now.

• @seraphinush said:

You can do all actual "Endgame" with heroic gear lol . But ppl not gonna play for stay on heroic gear.

• @Konatta98 said:

@seraphinush said:

You can do all actual "Endgame" with heroic gear lol . But ppl not gonna play for stay on heroic gear.

AFKing in Highwatch and looking at your cute elin in +15 yellow gear w/ kawaii outfits or fishing while afking and playing other games while in said kawaii outfits = true end game

• GaalrakGaalrak ✭✭
    edited February 1

@Konatta98 said:
    But ppl not gonna play for stay on heroic gear.

Hi. I'm a Lancer main who is staying in Heroic Oath gear. I don't support the gearing changes made with the Exodor patches so I'm boycotting it, despite the fact that it will make no difference because I don't matter. I enjoy actually using the gear I put effort into, rather than the new gear that outperforms it in most ways, but randomly drops and requires excessive grinding and goldsinking to enhance.

• I have spend it like 6kk trying to 14+ to 15+ all fails+damage... im not even trying anymore..

• Even with the new event at +50% enchanting, its still hugely RNG. Plus we have no idea what the starting chances are. So if a piece of Dark Light Robes starting chance to upgrade to +1 is 15%, adding another 50% only brings it to 65% and if the chances decrease as you go, then it gets even lower. But we have no idea, because with the new gear they took away the ability to tell what your odds are to get lucky.

Now there are rare situation like, going from +9 to +13 on a weapon without fail or break. Happened to me, but before I got to that +9, I failed with over 200 stock.

New gear is a joke, p2w system, that's all it is.

End game consists of endless farm of AQ and box hunting. If you want to skip through, swipe a credit card = easy +15.

But I'll end my rant here.

• the chance is 1% and has an increase of 50% increases by half
    it will only increase to 1.50%.

RNG has not been changed to 50%, it has only increased 50% of all RNG in the game.

that and bait.

• A lot of player dont understand how EME works... when they say ""50% more chance"" that means that if the sword had 3% now with that 50% it has 1.5% more ... so 4.5% to succeed.

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA ✭✭
    edited February 10

and really funny.

even if they announce an event that has a 300% chance increase it means nothing.

Official RNG that the game does not change.
    1% chance with 300% increases and only 4%.
    1% chance with 1000% increase and only 11%.

not just EME every MMO company does the same scheme.
    a beautiful bait. :p:p:p

• @PP597W94LA said:
    and really funny.

even if they announce an event that has a 300% chance increase it means nothing.

Official RNG that the game does not change.
    1% chance with 300% increases and only 4%.
    1% chance with 1000% increase and only 11%.

not just EME every MMO company does the same scheme.
    a beautiful bait. :p:p:p

yeah it would be better if they show the real chances